If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• edited 2012-02-05 19:15:08
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^ it's true

halp

'Cept Cee-lo Green. He's cool.
  • Has friends besides tanks now

^ Indeed he is. I'm not watching at the moment, though.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    It was pretty terrible.

Madonna + LMFAO + Nikki Minaj = sad Forzare.

>Nikki Minaj

oh god get it away

You know what I think would be a boss-ass collaboration, though? Cee-Lo Green and A Day To Remember. I'd like to see them either do a song together or perform at half-time or something.

• edited 2012-02-05 19:37:02

It's sad when I look to Nikki Minaj to save a halftime show. I wish Coldplay had done it.

At least Clint Eastwood appeared immediately after to be awesome.

• Champion of the Whales

I thought the Halftime show was pretty good to be honest

• edited 2012-02-05 19:40:38
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Nikki Minaj is probably one of my least favorite popular artists. I'm pretty indifferent to most of them, but her songs make my ears want to bleed.

I don't understand the rationale for picking halftime acts. Madonna? The Elderly, Decrepit Who? Doesn't really week like football music.

And Cee-lo didn't even sing Forget You/Fuck You; so it was pretty much a wash.
  • Hence my suggestion of Coldplay.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Coldplay would have been great.
  • edited 2012-02-05 19:44:35
    Has friends besides tanks now

Coldplay doesn't strike me as a football band. Or maybe I just hate them. I dunno.

A Day to Remember is pretty peppy while still being aggressive, though. Plus, they're sorta popular. I'd actually like to see them, and normally I would just jokingly suggest some over-the-top djent/death metal act.

• Coldplay fits much more than Madonna in my eyes.

I wouldn't say Madonna was a good choice either.

• Champion of the Whales

Call me a fussy old fashioned traditionalist but I think that the Super Bowl Halftime show should be done by an American Superstar

• edited 2012-02-05 19:49:58
    I don't think there's anything wrong with the halftime show being done by someone really popular. I just feel like they've been making some weird choices of late.

That might be just because I haven't liked any of the bands they've picked lately, though.
  • edited 2012-02-05 19:49:24

^^ Okay, then, fussy old fashioned traditionalist. :P

Nah, I see what you mean. I'm just biased against most acts that would get signed to the halftime show.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I really don't like post thumping. 

Yeah, I've actually been considering bringing it up with the other mods. I think we'd still zap stuff if it's just stuff you're flat-out not allowed to post ever, but it might be good to cut it down a bit.

I haven't actually liked it for a while (I didn't thump one of Ghilz's posts when I had the chance).

• edited 2012-02-05 19:54:34
    Champion of the Whales

^^^ &^^^^

As a Brit I love people like the Who and Mcartney playing Halftime but it just feels wrong to be honest that they are doing it

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

^^The fact that I'm posting this right after thumping something aside, I think I'll try to avoid it more as well.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Yeah, I've actually been considering bringing it up with the other mods. I think we'd still zap stuff if it's just stuff you're flat-out not allowed to post ever, but it might be good to cut it down a bit.

I am opposed to post deletion in general, so I think that is good.

• Why does Platinum the Trinity have to be a DLC character in BlazBlue:Continuum Shift... :[

She's like... ridiculously cute-looking and she's a magical girl!  And she apparently has a Heartcatch Precure-themed alternate palette!  I really want to be able to play as her! D:

I'm waiting for Continuum Shift: Extend so I can worry less about DLC. Right now I have Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (traded in Skyrim today and got this instead), so that should keep me entertained for a little while.

• -looks up Continuum Shift:Extend-

:O

Though, I probably won't get it.  It's hard to justify buying any new games, but especially fighting games since they kind of require that other people around me 1.) want to play with me, and 2.) don't suck more than I do.  Since fighting games near-universally have terrible single-player gameplay.  And despite BlazBlue seeming to have a reasonably deep story mode... it still is fighting game gameplay, which doesn't really work very well unless both players are human.

• edited 2012-02-05 20:36:14

I manage to get enjoyment out of fighting games, even when they're only single-player. I'm not good enough for online play anyway.

And I need to get this cough checked out; it's gotten worse today, and I might be losing my voice.

Well, fuck. The Pats were so close, too.
  • Brady and Belichick can suck it. Gronk really tried, though.

I blame our pass defense more than anything.
  • Yeah, that was pretty disappointing.

• edited 2012-02-05 21:03:07
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I guess that means the Giants won.

That said, this show looks like Madoka has started something of a 'magical girls with teeth' trend. Can't say I mind.

> implying this didn't start with Nanoha.

Oops, DYRE already got to this.

Also, most middle-class families here in the United States have a house with two to four bedrooms, and somewhere between a 1:1 and a 1:2 bathroom-to-bedroom ratio.  This includes half-baths being just a sink and a toilet.  So basically, for poorer people or people living in condos/apartments, you might have as few as two bedrooms plus one, one-and-a-half, or two bathrooms, and for wealthier people, you might get as many as 4 bedrooms with 2.5 bathrooms.  Rarely do you get a 4-bedroom domicile with less than 2 bathrooms, or with 3 or more bathrooms.

• edited 2012-02-05 21:09:37
    Yup. We could have won it, too, if our pass defense weren't so crap, or if Gronkowski was at 100%.

Or if Welker had made that one catch with about five minutes left.

But eh, like my dad says, life's too short to get upset about losing like this.

Re: Bathrooms: We have two and a half. The half downstairs, one upstairs for me and my sisters to share, and one in my parents' room.