If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Crazy idea I just had. In the far future, schisms and unifications of different religions eventually lead to Wrestling and Christianity to mix resulting in the followers of Christ the Ultimate Warrior.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Dude, that's pretty much the unarmed segment of German swordplay already.

This happened.

It has been a thing.

It is still a thing. 

Then it has historical precedent. Excellent.

Romney won Nevada. Wonder how long Gingrich is gonna drag this out.

• Wow, I know I'm probably the only UFC fan in IJBM, but the Condit/Diaz title fight tonight was crazy.

I have no idea how I'm getting to sleep any time soon, too pumped up.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

>Playing Devil Survivor Overclocked

>On the Beldr fight

>Doing surprisingly well...did I actually overprepare?

>Turns out I forgot he only stands still until you attack him

>Get completely wiped out

• I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.

Snow everywhere but the chickens won't even come out, even into the areas I've cleared.

• They're somethin' else.

MFW people are STILL googling Nyan Cat on "lets show each other funny shit" time on my own fucking laptop

AHAHAHAHA THE ENGLISH IN THIS EPISODE OF SYMPHOGEAR IS SO HILARIOUS.

That said, this show looks like Madoka has started something of a 'magical girls with teeth' trend. Can't say I mind.

• You can change. You can.

so after yesterday last session, I can officially say I like Utena beyond the art style, huh.

• Has friends besides tanks now

"Wow, I know I'm probably the only UFC fan in IJBM, but the Condit/Diaz title fight tonight was crazy."

I don't really pay attention to it that much, but I don't mind watching UFC every now and then. Hopefully I can find this fight soon.

I think I'm gonna start watching NGE today.

finally downloaded it?

• Has friends besides tanks now

My torrent (direct downloading was becoming a pain in the ass) finished a while ago; I've just been busy.

• I'm still not sure why people consider Sonic 2006 to be actually good. :/

• edited 2012-02-05 08:05:57

That said, this show looks like Madoka has started something of a 'magical girls with teeth' trend. Can't say I mind.

The trend was really started by Nanoha back in 2004.  Madoka's influence on that is mostly that it made it more popular to have a somewhat darker tone, but the basic idea of "magical girls except written for adults and with more action and a more well-defined plot and less slice of life" has been around for a while.

• wait, you got a computer already, forzare?

--obligatory GET COCKATRICE post--

Oh, yes! Do it!

Someone needs to write a game where crashing is part of the game.

Think of all the dissatisfied customers!

Does Eternal Darkness count?

Incidentally, is it just me, or is TF2 the west's Touhou?

Juan has 2 bathrooms?

Check out Captain Money bags over there

We have three, too. Used to be four before the house was split. My grandparents had a large family.

My house has...um...five, I think? I thought having a lot of bathrooms was normal >.>

Speaking of Magic, there's been an idea over at the TvT Magic thread to make a deck based around a random card and play a tourney with those decks. 

Who'd be up for it?

• My house has two bathrooms.  My apartment at school also has two bathrooms.  Having more than two bathrooms would feel really weird I think.

Depends on who you live with. If you have a sister like mine, who's a freak about sharing bathrooms with other people and would stab you if she finds out you used her comb, then yes, having five bathrooms and three bathrooms between me and her is not just not weird but a survival measure. >:|

Well, the idea is that my parents' room and my room each has a bathroom of its own, and there's another on the first floor, in case we had a guest who couldn't climb stairs, and another small one without a tub or shower nearer the front door, and one in the basement, because the basement is meant to function as its own living area if we had guests or something.

Oh, and there's also one in my dad's office over the garage, so six, I guess.

• edited 2012-02-05 13:37:35
    No rainbow star
    We have one in my parents room, one general access one, and one in the basement suite

Nothing on the ground floor though as we don't really have a ground floor
  • Champion of the Whales

My house has...um...five, I think? I thought having a lot of bathrooms was normal >.>

I must be really poor then with just one bathroom and it having the only toilet in there

• Kichigai birthday!!

Don't worry, mine only has one too.

I once met a kid whose family had 5 members and they owned 6 televisions

• I want to try Minecraft, but I keep seeing people posting Grief videos on Youtube. That isn't bad by itself, except that it's the poster it who griefs, fails, and then think it's funny to post how terrible they are at griefing. I don't want to play a game where people just prefer to troll rather than build.

• Puppy Bowl is cute, as usual, and now there's cute piggies in it, too!

^^Single-player and private servers are things.

• Fate/Zero HD get

• I really don't like post thumping. 

• Worst half-time show ever.