If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Not-Call of Cthulhu interest check

Comments

• No rainbow star

What if something happens in the campaign that should greatly affect something that the future campaign already went over?

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Well, I'll be doing my best to avoid that >.>

• No rainbow star

...You may want to put me in the more modern group then. I'm not sure if I could resist trying to set up that kind of situation

• law of silence

I'm interested in joining. ^^

Awesome.

Any preference for whether you're in the Victorian game or the modern one?

• No rainbow star

So that leaves finding out what preference Sadist, Alex, and Cygan have

• law of silence

Hmm. Victorian sounds interesting but I guess I'll go with modern.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

I have a mild preference for the Victorian game, but if that one's too cumbersome, I have no issues joining the 20th century one. 

• edited 2012-02-20 16:58:58
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Right, then...

Alex - prefers Victorian
    Malk - has played - prefers Victorian
    Saigyouji - has played
    Juan - hasn't played - prefers modern
    Delta - hasn't played - no preference
    Myrm - hasn't played
    Ica - hasn't played - no preference
    Everest - hasn't played - prefers modern
    Cygan - hasn't played - no preference
    CompassionateSadist - hasn't played - prefers modern

I should probably list out people's time availabilities too, but conversions will make that annoying D:

• edited 2012-02-20 16:25:32
    No rainbow star

I'm GMT -7

All of Monday is no good because following class is PTA. Wednesday evenings are also not good because that is backup for PTA. Tuesdays from 2 to 5 are no good because of class. Thursdays from 10 to 5 are no good. After 11 on Sundays, Mondays, and Wednesdays are no guarantee due to having class the day right after. Any other time is good, even 3AM on a Saturday night (I am willing to become nocturnal at a moment's notice)

Times subject to change if I find a new job

• You can change. You can.

GMT -5.

My schedule's erratic, if only because I'm free all the time, so I don't know whenever stuff pops up.

• edited 2012-02-20 16:31:51
    Has friends besides tanks now

^^ I have a feeling he knows not to set it up in conflict with PTA. :P

Also, I had an idea: considering how many people there are, it wouldn't surprise me if an irreconcilable scheduling conflict came up between some people (I mean, even now, there are people in PTA, Icalasari's schedule looks like it might be inconvenient (especially if he gets a new job) (although I haven't really thought too hard on it yet), and I have school (though swimming ends tomorrow)), so it might make more sense to have people with more compatible timezones in one group, and the rest in the other. (Holy parenthetical stacking, Batman!)

I believe I'm GMT -5, as well. School runs from 7:30 to 1:50 (though I'm on vacation this week), but any other time should technically work (although I'd prefer nothing past 1:00 A.M., because blah blah you people stay up too late blah).

• No rainbow star

^ So with that reasoning, I should be in a group with you and Juan

so it might make more sense to have people with more compatible timezones in one group, and the rest in the other

That's the plan. I'm taking the period preferences into consideration as best I can, and hoping that won't wind up being too difficult, but being able to play takes priority.

GMT +10 or +11. :B

fucking dingoland

we have koalas also

• No rainbow star

And deadly drop bears D:

we have koalas also

and kangaroos too

but koala land doesn't have that sexy ring that dingoland has

• edited 2012-02-20 16:57:02
    One foot in front of the other, every day.

^^ Eh, no-one who's lived here more than a few years worries about 'em. Know where not to walk and when not to walk and you're all good. 

It comes down to not walking alone in the bush at night. If you must, take a bright light. They get very intimidated by that.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

GMT +10 or +11. :B

I have no preferences for groups, just stick me in whatever group Alex is in because loltimezones.

I have not played before, sorry.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

It comes down to not walking alone in the bush at night. If you must, take a bright light. They get very intimidated by that.

vegemite too

• No rainbow star

What about the drop bears that are in disguise? D:

We refer to those as "bats", Ica. :>

• No rainbow star

None of them dress up as people?

From what I hear, it takes those so long to get the mask off you can generally just run, if you're fast.

Currently working on organizing the groups.

People who haven't told me when you're free, please do.

Hmm, how are we doing this? Post by post?

Yeah, I'm thinking PbP. That'll allow me to handle most of the dice stuff, which should increase immersion.

It's looking like the modern game will be on Saturdays, and be Juan, Icalasari, Everest, CompassionateSadist and possibly one other person. Juan, do Saturdays seem okay for you?

Also, Saigyouji and Delta, I need your scheduling info.