If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Not-Call of Cthulhu interest check

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Okay, might as well describe it. What I'd do with two campaigns is have one set in one time period and the other set in another, and have events from the earlier one affect the later one.
  • edited 2012-02-17 19:44:06
    No rainbow star
    :D

*goes in earlier time period group. Puts a note somewhere the later group will go that says, "There is definately NOT barrels and barrels of gunpowdet set to go off [However many years in the future from now] years after [the date of when I made the note]*
    -_-
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

What?

INUH would just destroy the note.

• Quick question, what version would we be using.

The edition I have is sixth, iirc.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I don't suppose you have a download for those who don't have the ruleset then :V

• No rainbow star
    I was kidding, INUH D:
    ^^Currently on my phone...sorry.

^Yeah, I know :P
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

I played awhile back in Delta Green. I'll have to reacquaint myself with the rules though.

If only my vampire game had this much interest. ;_;

I've never really tried delta green. Conceptually, it seems a bit anti-lovecraftian. Though maybe if I looked at it, I'd think otherwise.

And yeah, someone needs to sign up for the vampire game.

My problem with Delta Green is less the setting and more the gun-wanking libertarians it tends to attract.

Ah :/

Wait, libertarians? Isn't it about a top-secret military organization, AKA a libertarian's nightmare?
  • No rainbow star
    Maybe they keep wanting to rp dismantling it?

^^Silly INUH. Noveau Libertarian don't care about governmental restrictions. They just want to have lots of money and guns. 

Fair enough XD
  • But you never had any to begin with.

I've played before.

Good.

If we do do the two-games thing and one is Victorian, when should the other be set? Before? After?
  • Has friends besides tanks now

After, I think; I think it would work well/better to at least allow one of the time periods to be modern.

That could work. There'd be a decent gap between settings time-wise, which is good for what I'm planning.

Can I request being in the Victorian game?

Sure.
  • edited 2012-02-18 15:08:09
    No rainbow star
    Hmm... I do want to be in the Victorian game... But also in the modern one D:

I'll take whichever one has the fewest players at the end
    Yeah, I figure scheduling will sort out the people who are okay with either.
  • edited 2012-02-19 19:24:30
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Right, so now that I'm home, I'll hopefully be able to do more on this. I managed to get my hands on the "Cthulhu by gaslight" setting book, which looks like it'll be quite handy.

Anyway, the list of interested people up to now, along with whether they've played if they said and their preference for setting if they listed it.

Alex
    Malk - has played - prefers Victorian
    Saigyouji - has played
    Juan - hasn't played - prefers modern
    Delta - hasn't played - no preference
    Myrm - hasn't played
    Ica - hasn't played - no preference
    Everest - hasn't played - prefers modern
    Cygan

I kinda want to get started with character creation, but I'm not sure that'll be possible before figuring out who's in which one >.>

Work out scheduling and the groups first.

(Also I need to find a link for the rulebooks :V)

I'm not sure where to find a convenient link to it, but it's not a very rules-heavy game, so I could probably just describe character creation, how skills work and how combat works for the new players. It'd probably be quicker that way.

• You can change. You can.

If that works for you, I'm OK with it.

I think I'd rather be in the modern campaign, fwiw

• No rainbow star
    Scheduling shouldn't be an issue for me. I'm able to pull all nighters with ease if need be
  • I have not played before and I would be up for either setting. Time wise, Tuesdays and Thursdays would be the best bet, but I could play late Monday or Wednesday.