If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA Proper

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Greg stops at the door as Charles runs straight into the gym.

"W-wait, we shouldn't just barge in..."
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    "Oh dear." Ray says. "It seems one of our group has ran in. I do not wish to sound callous but let us not put his work to waste and use his diverted attention to get in ourselves without being noticed too much."
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    The Machop wasn't even paying attention to her, being too focused on the Onix.

"You can't win against Team Rocket!" a voice boomed from on top of the stage.

Outside, the view wasn't very good. All they could see was the Onix on stage, and Carrie crouching next to the boy against the rocks.
    "R-right."

Greg slowly, carefully steps through the door.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Carrie twisted her neck to look back, fearful that she'd been spotted.  When she was sure she was safe again, she shook the boy again.  "Hey!  Wake up!  Please, wake up!  You have to get out of here!" 

There had to be something she could do.  For the Onix, or for the boy.
    Ray followed suit, doing his best to not draw attention to himself until he was close enough to act and also to get a better survey of the battle. 
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Jackie stood frozen for a few moments until her allies stepped through. Then she pussyfooted her way to the girl, hoping she might help while hiding from the Machop. "Do you have any plans yet, by chance? I don't mean to impose, but . . ."
  • edited 2011-12-21 22:52:37
    No rainbow star
    Charles rushed for the stage. "Yeah, why not say that to my fist!?" he shouted to the Rocket

Snow let loose an Icy Wind at the Machop in order to try to help her trainer, in slight disbelief that Charles would be stupid enough to attract THAT much attention to himself
  • edited 2011-12-21 22:53:10
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    "Um."  Carrie glanced at the other girl and adjusted her glasses. "Now that you're here, I think I do.  It's not really much, but..."  She turned to face the stage and pointed.  "I'm pretty sure that's the only Rocket here.  If I know jerks like that, if there were more of them, they'd be ganging up on the Onix.  I can't take that Machop alone, but maybe if we all hit it at once..."

She trailed off as Charles charged the stage.

Damn it all to hell.
    "Dammit! Dammit, dammit, dammit!" Jackie pulled out her other pokeball and released her Gastly, Mercer.
  • edited 2011-12-21 22:54:07
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Greg moves over to Carrie and sends out Littorio.

"Th-that's probably all we can do...I hope it works..."
  • edited 2011-12-21 22:56:31
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    "It better work. I don't want to let these guys win."

She stood and released Bob in one swift motion.

The Pokemon materialized a few feet in front of her, and she pointed to the stage. 

"Bob!  Use Tail Whip on that Machop!  We can't hurt him with Knock Off, but we can still help!"
  • edited 2011-12-21 22:58:22
    Has friends besides tanks now
    "Mercer, get in range and use Hypnosis!" This was a bit of a gamble on Jackie's part, and she knew it. If that didn't work, Mercer might be rendered useless in this fight.
    "Oh blast and damn!" Ray cried. "This is not good planning!" Ray pulled out his pokeball and let his dear Vulpix out. "Phillip, attack with Tail Whip as well! At the very least we can all make him vulnerable!:
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    "This is why we do not just run into dangerous situations like this!"
    "Littorio...st-start off with a Growl. I don't want you getting hurt."
    "At the very least we have numbers on our side. Hopefully that will be to our advantage!"  Ray pulled out his pokedex in hopes to find any information on it he could that would be advantageous.
    Greg follows Ray's lead, taking out his Pokedex and scanning the Machop.
    Carrie reaches into her bag and pulls out her Pokedex to scan the Machop.

"Good idea.  Knowledge can only help."

After a moment, she paused... then held up her camera to take a picture of the melee.  How could she miss this?
  • edited 2011-12-21 23:16:26
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Jackie did the same as Ray, Greg, and Carrie, even as all the other Pokemon she saw (which she also made a note of) surrounded and bombarded it.

When she glanced at the girl again, she saw . . . a camera in her hands.

"Is this really the time?"
  • No rainbow star
    Charles was too busy scrambling up the stage to bother with his Pokedex. He wanted to pound in the Rocket's face as soon as possible
    Carrie grinned at Jackie, perhaps in an attempt to cover up how nervous she really was.  "Hey, this is my first battle.  Something I want to remember, y'know?"

She centered the mass of Pokemon and snapped a picture.

The camera whirred, and the photograph emerged from the base.  She grabbed it.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    The Rocket member darted forwards, spraying his Machop with a Potion. The Machop stands straighter, smiling in relief, before darting forwards at the Onix again.

The Machop throws a solid karate chop at the Onix. The Onix bellows in pain, before slipping to the ground, unconscious.

Mercer doesn't even move. He opens his mouth, exhaling slightly. Nobody was quite sure how it happens, but the Machop was affected badly. It fell to the ground, next to the unconscious Onix, and falls to sleep.
    Snow inhaled as much as she could, then exhaled. Powdered snow blew out of her mouth, covering the body of the Machop. The Machop, unfortunately, didn't freeze. It did, however, flinch in its' sleep.
    "Scratch that, Phillip." Phillip said. "It has fallen prone. It is time to hit it with everything we have. Ember!"
    "R-right, better make that a tackle, Littorio."
    Jackie saw the success of Mercer's attack and turned her attention to the Team Rocket member. With a crack of her knuckles, she was after him, but not before ordering Mercer to lick the Machop until it woke up.
  • No rainbow star
    Charles continued his charge at the Rocket, wanting a piece of him

Snow, having no other commands, decided to keep up Icy Wind
    Phillip shot a blast of Embers at the Machop. It flinched again, lying in a puddle of cold water.

Littoria followed up on the attack, slamming powerfully into the
    Machop's side. The Machop was clearly injured by this point, but not
    unconscious (besides being asleep :V)
  • edited 2011-12-22 00:21:55
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    "Keep those flames, blazing! Ember again!" Ray shouted, and for drama. "Show TeaM Rocket the flames that await the wicked!"