If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA Proper

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Probably. He didn't sound too concerned about it.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Well, you shouldn't. That doesn't distinguish me from other humans or you from other Abras.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Then you can be Human B-7, if that concerns you so much.

Greg frowns. Well, that's not very nice.

• edited 2012-02-27 23:44:03
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Ray looked at the hesitating Poliwag. "Well, Jackie has fewer on her team, so maybe you should go with her."

• Has friends besides tanks now

Jackie snapped her fingers. "You'll be Typhoon!"

You place too much emphasis on niceties. Abra patted Greg on the head.

They don't cost any effort, though.

To everyone else, it looks like Abra and Greg are just staring at each other.

And neither does making it obvious who you are referring to in your speech.

Jackie sat down next to Typhoon, with Pillow in her lap, watching Abra and Greg engaged in what appeared to be a very tense staring contest. She burst out laughing when Abra patted him on the head. Someone was getting schooled, from the looks of it.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Ray spared a glance at Greg staring at Abra. Must be some sort of psychic connection.

"So, Spade... want to meet the team?" Ray brought out Phillip and Castle. "This is Phillip. This is Castle."

"Vuuuul." Phillip said in a friendly tone.

"Coco." said Castle dismissively.

• edited 2012-02-27 23:52:14
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Greg glances at Jackie, then sighs. Well, if you really want to just be called Abra, I will...

Good. He nodded, satisfied.

• No rainbow star

"So Greg, does this mean your Abra can translate what our Pokemon are saying for us?"

"Intriguing idea, Charles but I prefer to be able to accomplish a bond with pokemon that does not need words." Ray rubbed Spade under his chin.

"Hey, why don't I bring Mercer out?" Jackie released Mercer. "These are my new friends, Mercer: Pillow and Typhoon." She gestured to each in turn.

Greg decides he should introduce his Pokemon, and releases Littorio and Chitter.

"Abra, this is Littorio and Chitter, who you're probably going to call Bulbasaur and Nincada. Littorio, Chitter, this is...Abra."

• No rainbow star

Charles let out Dynamo

"Dynamo, introduce yourself to everybody. You too, Snow"

Snow nervously walked out

"Spade, this is a pokeball..." Ray said, pulling out one. "Would you mind terribly being bonded to one? It makes traveling easier, and if you get hurt I'll be able to get you healed."

Bellsprout nodded.

"Ah, yes. Pillow, Typhoon, no objections to Pokeballs?"

Greg looks over at Spade and back at Abra. What do you think about Pokeballs?

Ray lay down a pokeball and activated it to capture Spade.

Pillow and Typhoon shook their heads.

Pokeballs... They relieve the boredom of the travel. I have no objections to sitting back in a Pokeball and getting others to do the walking for me.

The ball rolled three times, and dinged. The Bellsprout wasn't trying to escape, so.

"All righty, then." Jackie set two pokeballs down to capture Pillow and Typhoon.

Ha, that works.

Greg sets a Pokeball down.

These balls rolled and dinged, too. The sound was getting kind of annoying.

There were no further notable incidents on their way to Cerulean City.

When they arrived, unnoticed by the group, Brett and Kevin wandered off, settling just inside the forest south-east of the city.

The Gym was the proudest building in the city, standing taller than everyone.

Northwest of the town, a cave stood on the other side of the city. It made everyone uneasy just to look at it.

• No rainbow star
    Charles stopped suddenly and spoke up to the group. "...We are going back after this to give Elizabeth a proper burial, right?"