If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA Proper

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Greg followed Ray.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

A single bubble floated up in the pool, and then a girl surfaced, a small crab held in her arms.

• edited 2012-03-05 19:25:55
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

"Wah!" Ray cried. "Oh, hello madam. Do you know where we could find the Gym Leader?"

Phillip skittered away, doing all he could to avoid being hit by the water.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

"The Gym Leader? You mean Misty?"

• Has friends besides tanks now

"Do I have to go somewhere else for my injury, or can that be treated here?" Jackie was hoping she didn't look too much like she had been traveling in the wilderness for a while.

"It can be treated here. We don't usually charge for human injuries, although on busy days, we do prioritize Pokemon."

"Okay. Cool. . . . Uh, I'd feel weird just showing it to ya here, so can I go to, like, a room or something?"

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Ray nodded, giving his friendlies smile. "if you don't mind. We have an urgent matter to speak with her on."

"Yes, we generally do treat injuries away from prying eyes."

The nurse led Jackie to a back room, behind the counter.

"Can you show me where you are injured?"

"Misty's not in at the moment. She went fishing."

The crab gurgled.

"Do you know where she is? It's really important."

Ray nodded. "Do you know where? Could you give directions? It is of the utmost importance that we speak to Lady Gym Leader."

"... North?" The girl scratched her head. "I dunno. She went fishing near Cerulean Cave."

• edited 2012-03-05 19:50:28
    Has friends besides tanks now

Jackie lifted the right leg of her shorts to reveal a set of bite marks that was much deeper than she had thought. "Oh, shit. I've been walking around with that?

"Oh, hey, I think I forgot to give one of the pokemon to Charles." She pulled her pant leg down again and walked purposefully back out to the lobby to give Littorio to Charles, returning a couple of seconds later.

Ray sighed Doesn't seem to be much between those ears. "Alright, Greg I guess we go north..." he said, making for the door.

The nurse nodded and bent down, beginning to dab an antiseptic on the wound.

"Sounds like it."

Greg follows.

• No rainbow star
    Charles waited with the Pokemon while Jackie was treated. I wonder if Darkrai and the guy with him know how close we got...?

The nurse finished up by wrapping a bandage around her thigh.

"That should hold you up. Don't exert yourself for a couple of days and it should heal with minimal scarring."

• No rainbow star
    "She shouldn't exert herself? It's just a bite. I've been bitten and fallen out of trees a ton and I'm fine"

Knowing my luck since the start of this journey, I'll be exerting the shit out of this leg. "Thank you," was all that Jackie said to the nurse, though.

"How can you even hear me, I'm in another room :V"

"It's no problem," the nurse said to Jackie.

"Leave any injured Pokemon overnight and I'll heal them. Come back for them tomorrow morning."

• No rainbow star
    Charles frowned. "...Oh, I wasn't supposed to follow and wait right outside the room?"

(Continuity error solved :D)

"Not if you didn't want to leave the Pokemon unattended."

Ray headed north to the edge of town in search of Misty.

• No rainbow star
    "...It's been a long day..."

He then looked at Jackie. "Well, I'll be staying at the center. I'm Pokemonless until tomorrow"

Greg followed Ray. "I hope we can find her."

The river was, unfotunately, fairly long. It might take them a while to search along it.

• edited 2012-03-05 20:16:33
    Has friends besides tanks now

Jackie met Charles outside the room. "Okay. You do that. I'd like to rest for a little while, but I think maybe I ought to find Ray and Greg." She went outside and began a jog in the direction of the Gym.