If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• No rainbow star
    Cygan

What do we see?
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Cygan?

Sorry, I was called away to plant a tree

• Has friends besides tanks now
    No, I'm sorry; it's not too hard to infer that you'd been called away to do something.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Yeah, I've just been on-and-off for the past couple of hours, as I'm fixing up the back garden. On the plus side, I have an entire garden planted, a tree planted, and three bush areas ready to be dug in, so I feel accomplished irl at least.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Awesome. Getting stuff done is always good.

• edited 2012-01-28 00:15:26
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Ain't that the truth? >_>

/would like to be reading, but is putting all effort into keeping up with you guys on a phone

For just a second, I considered having Littorio throw the rock back with Vine Whip. Then I decided that was out-of-character and dumb.

The rock would likely be too heavy. While it's not exactly a boulder, it is bigger than Charles head (somehow).

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Ray has watched too much Indiana Jones and Hercules: The Legendary Journeys

• No rainbow star
    Everest, I'm on a phone as well =/

And why are you saying Charles has a big head, Cygan?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

bluh i'm so sleepy

• No rainbow star
    Rhyperior

They launch Geodude from their hands. Reasonable that it could shatter them like that
  • edited 2012-01-28 00:31:08
    "Everest, I'm on a phone as well =/"

I know. I'm just clicking Refresh a lot.

^ See, I want a Rhyperior, but I don't think this is the right time to try to catch one. ._.

bluh i'm so sleepy

I'll try to wrap up soon, sorry.

• No rainbow star
    So before Forzare goes into lala land, what is the next meet up time?
  • edited 2012-01-28 00:33:18
    "bluh i'm so sleepy"

Since when do you get sleepy at 1:30? I ain't even sleepy right now. :P

^ Can we try tor a weekday? And could we also maybe make it once a week, with backup dates each week?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Sorry, I just had a really long day. :S

and on top of that I spent an hour on the goddamn elliptical why did I do that
  • No rainbow star
    And Cygan, considering Charles mountain upbringing, would it be reasonable to guess a Rhyperior launchong rocks, or are they too rare?
  • No rainbow star
    Everest, no Tuesdays or Thursdays. Else I'd be an hour late

Monday-wednesday evenings are fine for me.

"Everest, no Tuesdays or Thursdays. Else I'd be an hour late."

Fine with me; Tuesdays, I'm at Dad's, and team dinners are on Thursday.

Monday or Wednesday sounds stellar.

And Cygan, considering Charles mountain upbringing, would it be reasonable to guess a Rhyperior launchong rocks, or are they too rare?

He could have heard of them, but no firsthand experience please.

That'd be fine, all in all.

Would Monday be alright for everyone?

^ Your Monday, or our Monday?

Your Monday, my Tuesday.

Monday is fine.

Sweet.

I can do that.

• No rainbow star
    :D

Wait, does this mean the session is done?

D:

Watch me have a shift on Monday >.>
    ^ Which is why we can set Wednesday as the designated backup date. Does that work?

Um, I'm not sure. I may be busy Wednesday, but I'll confirm that, or not, later.