If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I keep thinking Forzare is a mox

Comments

• You can change. You can.
    So, I wanna try this thing called Archenemy, kids. Multiplayer, all against me. Who's up?
  • edited 2011-12-01 17:23:53
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Sounds fine. I want to test a new deck first, though, if that's okay.
    Oh, I don't think we're gonna do it today. 

Anyway, yeah, I'm up for a match. But only one. I just played like...6-7 with Dorku 
  • edited 2011-12-01 18:31:52
    All right. It should be a quick match anyway.

EDIT: Yup, three turns. And I had to mulligan thrice, as well. Necrotic Ooze Combo Deck is success.
    I can't wait till I make graveyard hate deck just to prove you wrong :D

provided I go first, of course. 
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Yeah, the going first might work to my advantage. Maybe.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I read that as "graveyard duck".
  • edited 2011-12-03 12:42:42
    So, how many people here have/use Cockatrice now?

Also, I'm up for some games with a fixed-up black/red deck. And possibly others.

I also checked the Vintage and Legacy banned/restricted lists and realized my Necrotic Ooze deck isn't legal in any official format, so I fixed it up a bit.
    I think I just had the longest game I've had in a while. The only other one that comes to mind was that one time I fought Zudak using the new Nicol Bolas prebuilt.

good times.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    @MyCard:

My life is complete.

I'm glad you didn't make any sort of rule about my Plasma Gun blowing up. :P
  • Oh hey, now that I'm not super busy anymore, I can download cockatrice and get my ass kicked by you guys! :D
  • I should have enough time to play a game or two. Up for it?
    Sure. Are you Stormtroper on Cockatrice too?
    I think he's Euripides. Not sure.
    So, I just managed to use Army of the Damned + Rooftop Storm and a lot of zombie creatures with bonus abilities.

Saddest part was that I didn't win thanks to Everest's Lacerator >:|
    You mean Nocturnus? Yeah, he tends to do that.

I was impressed at all the powerful zombies you had, though. It would have been hilarious if you'd been able to use them all.

And I might have won the previous 3v3 game I had with Noim and Stormy (against slivers, even!), or at least taken out Noim, who had the slivers, if the top card when I played Nocturnus hadn't been a Swamp. >:|
    Yeah, I'm so adding Amulet of Vigor to this deck, cuz really. 
    For what it's worth, it wouldn't have helped you in that game, since Nocturnus grants flying anyway.
    hm, true.

but still, getting a useless army of zombies for one turn is kinda meh unless you make them useful.

I should probably work around with the idea of splicing red and haste. 
  • edited 2011-12-03 17:21:28
    If you can make it work, that might be good; your Zombie deck isn't really fast enough to handle a lot of the decks I've seen used, including mine.

Also, I have a new deck idea, finally: Elves. Splashing red to make use of massive elven mana gain for quick burns.
     Elves.

Bad everest. --hits Everest with a newspaper--

BAD!
  • edited 2011-12-03 17:35:38
    Can't be any worse than slivers, can it?
    Slivers are not as...ewwwww, mana everywhere as Elves. 

So I've decreed. >:|
    Also, I have nearly 70 tabs open now, and most of them are for Gatherer, looking at elves.
  • edited 2011-12-03 17:37:36
    You can change. You can.
    I suck at using Gatherer. I can never find anyhing.
    I mostly just decide what I'm looking for in general terms ([color] of CMC less than [x]", than go by Community Rating (Descending). That's what I'm doing for elves.

Oh, and the deck is gonna use Aluren.
    Aluren is hilarious.

Personally, if I were to make an elf deck (perish the thought) I'd use Rofellos, Genesis Wave and at least one Maro card or something. Like Jagged-Scar Archers or something.

Also, decided to splice in Thraximundar in my zombie deck because...well, Thrax is awesome. And probably Grim Grim for maximum synergy.
  • edited 2011-12-03 18:10:16
    Huh, I'm more out of touch with the game than I thought I'd be. At least my deck doesn't have 8 banned cards now.

^ I used to play an elf deck... well, not quite, it was a G/B elf thing with Verdant Succession, Elvish Soultiller and stuff to sacrifice over and over. The combo was nice, but the good thing was that it didn't rely much on it, being a somewhat decent beatdown deck otherwise.
    Huh, that's clever. I'm guessing they triggered stuff such as damage and so on when they died?
  • edited 2011-12-03 18:24:08
    There wasn't any green or black card to do that at the time (Odyssey + Onslaught), but it had Ravenous Baloth for life, Nantuko Husk or Carrion feeder for damage, and Birchlore Rangers for mana (though I don't remember if it was in).

Edit: Well, technically there was Maggot Carrier.