If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I keep thinking Forzare is a mox

Comments

• You can change. You can.
    Not gonna lie, I'm somewhat amused.

It'd be more hilarious if I hadn't spent the last two nights rambling about Madoka with most of the people here, tho'
  • (This is a state-based effect.)

I think you mean static effect, though the reminder text you're probably going for is "(even if this card isn't on the battlefield)".

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I want an official Juan!Magic card.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    @Protega: I just want to indicate that Juan Carlos's creature types change immediately as the selection of creatures in play changes, and does not go on the stack.

I should also include a provision noting that if there are no creatures, it is all creature types.

But Juan Carlos's creature type should not be changed from Outsider unless it is in play.
  • Hahaha, awesome. Thanks Juan.

...I'd forgotten I said that Rainbow Dash thing. It doesn't work now that I have a Fluttershy wallpaper.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I wonder what I'd be like as a Magic card.
    I should also include a provision noting that if there are no creatures, it is all creature types.

That's not really necessary, as it is logical.
  • @glennmagusharvey: Ah, okay. "static effect" is still what you're looking for. After taking a closer look at the definition of characteristic defining abilities, it probably works as written since it interacts with things on the battlefield. (It's a little murky, but the fifth bit of 604.3a states "it does not set the values of such characteristics only if certain conditions are met", which that ability does, whcih means it's not a CDA, which means it doesn't apply outside the battlefield. I think.)
  • Do meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :3
  • No rainbow star
    I wonder what my card would be like :D?
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Hit it, Juan.
  • Ohhh~! Me too please~! I'll save it and everything~! <3
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    So, if we go by Glenn's card, Juan is almost always a goat.
    Any deck with Juan Carlos should have 4 Mountain Goats, then. 
  • Also a chicken.
    THEN PUT SOME GODDAMN CHICKENS
  • But Fowl Play's Unglued! D:

Or was it Unhinged...either way...
    It is indeed Unglued. Sadly. 

Now if I cared about rules~
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    I still say Giant Fan should have a legal version.
  • I think Hurloon Wrangler should have a legal version.

...Except not really. I've never seen that many nerds with their pants off before and I never want to again...
    @Saigyouji: I'm fairly certain there is a card that moves counters. Not entirely, though.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Ooh, nice...
    I was gonna do a stupider "Draw your whole library" thing, but I decided to create something I'd actually play.

Also, the flavour of "MOD IS FUCKING MAD, SO HE ENTERS THE THREAD WITH HIS OTHER MODERATORS, AND STARTS WHOOPING THE OFFENSIVE ASSES" is a pretty damn amusing one.
  • edited 2011-11-18 10:35:46
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    >
    I still say Giant Fan should have a legal version.

HOLY FUCK YES HOLY FUCK YES HOLY FUCK YES

There are other cards that move counters, but they all specify +1/+1 or -1/-1 or time counters or something like that.  You can't move just any counter and keep the counter's identity, such as moving a fade counter to a non-fade creature or a charge counter to something that doesn't use charge counters.  The only way to do that currently is with Giant Fan, at least based on my researching the idea a year or two ago.

Seriously, if I make a deck, I will have Giant Fan in it, and I will warn people that it contains Giant Fan before playing with them.
  • edited 2011-11-23 13:51:47
    You can change. You can.
    I just realized that if INUH came in tapping every creature, then they coulddn't block. So, um, imagine I did not put the first ability there. >_>

nvm, remembered my reasoning (The last ability is there for as long as INUH is on the battlefield, whereas the other two are not)

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    That is the greatest thing.

All of my money.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ I was expecting more references to loli for DYRE