If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Who Would Win General Discussion

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

He didn't say that it's more powerful though. He said it's less limited. That's not the same thing.

• Definitely not gay.

Oh, I see.

Well in that case I am in complete agreement with you. It's Howl's diversity and unpredictability that make him such a fierce opponent.

• @Alkthash Yeah, I guess an Eva would win in most cases. But a electromagnetism-based weapon (positron rifle) was capable of overcoming an A.T. Field, so I imagine one of the stronger laser weapons in Ultraman would be able to do it, although I'm not sure which ones exactly. At least one Ultraman villain (Deathfacer) had a laser (actually based on warp drive-like technology) that pretty much cleared an entire island, and I think the same technology was used specifically to neutralize force fields.

• Definitely not gay.

OK then. Claire Stanfield vs the entire Bebop crew. The Bebop crew have access to their entire arsenal (including their spaceships) while Claire only has his bare fists and Sue Power to rely on.

...It really says something about Claire when you give him a severe handicap and he still takes an advantage over the opposition, doesn't it.

• a little muffled
    I think a spaceship is close enough to a train that Claire wins.
  • But you never had any to begin with.

But a electromagnetism-based weapon (positron rifle) was capable of overcoming an A.T. Field

One that had to jack an entire country's power supply to work, remember.

• edited 2013-03-07 12:13:22

Of course, Ramiel's AT field was obscenely strong, I don't think the Evas' have that level of defense.

• Claire loses. I mean, really. He's really really good, but the people he killed on that train were untrained, afraid, and on unfamiliar ground. Take those edges away, put him up against highly-skilled folks defending their home, and he loses. 

Wonder Woman vs. Saber Arturia.

• edited 2013-03-07 21:38:33

Claire loses. I mean, really. He's really really good, but the people he killed on that train were untrained, afraid, and on unfamiliar ground. Take those edges away, put him up against highly-skilled folks defending their home, and he loses.

Most importantly, spaceships fly and shoot lasers and rockets and are really, really fast.

• a little muffled

Well, if he's not on board the spaceship, he loses. What with the not having his own spaceship.

Though actually that begs the question of why he's trying to kill the Bebop crew on board their own ship anyway.

• edited 2013-03-07 21:50:44
    No rainbow star

^^^ Depends on who's writing the comic book >.> <.<

• I'm a damn twisted person

Hank Pym vs The Doctor. 

• Though actually that begs the question of why he's trying to kill the Bebop crew on board their own ship anyway.

He's a Baccano character, he doesn't need reasons, motivations or goals to do things.

• Of course, Ramiel's AT field was obscenely strong, I don't think the Evas' have that level of defense.

Yeah, but I imagine they should be enough to withstand an Ultraman's attack, usually. Maybe the Max Galaxy, or Zoffy's M87 beam (apparently the most powerful beam attack in the universe... or at least one universe) can get through it.

Say, how do Evas fair against intense heat? Besides the pilot inside getting deep fried, I mean.

• But you never had any to begin with.

There's equipment that allows Evas to withstand being submerged in magma.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

And I believe lava usually sits at over 1,100 degrees celsius, and magma is even hotter, so... they fare pretty well.

• edited 2013-03-08 09:27:44

I guess Ultramen might fair better in that regard, then. Mebius managed to take EX Zetton's fireballs, which are supposed to be trillions of degrees (Farenheit), and there was that time he got hit with his own fireball, which I think is hot enough to vaporize regenerating(!) giant robots, but he just fell down momentarily.

Then again, Mebius might just be obscenely hard to kill. More so than super powered spacee giants in general, I mean.

• Definitely not gay.

the people he killed on that train were untrained, afraid, and on unfamiliar ground.

He also dispatched two highly skilled assassins with ease, and without resorting to violence.

• edited 2013-03-08 11:28:53
    No rainbow star
    Mickey Mouse vs Bugs Bunny

I personally would give Bugs the advantage since he wouldn't be afraid to stoop to dirty tricks

Bugs Bunny has a greater mastery over toon physics. He wins by a landslide. 

• Hank has all kinds of deadly tricks with his Giant-Man size and Ant-Man stature and controlling insects, but the Doctor is likely on a much higher magnitude of brilliance. And Hank also only has one life.

Hmm...it would be a pretty close match.

• No rainbow star
    John Arbuckle from Garfield. Allan from Two and a Half Men. Who can whine the most/best, who can scare away a woman faster, and who would win most pathetic
  • yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

well John has a (presumed permanent) girlfriend now. Did Allan ever get one?

• edited 2013-03-12 08:50:21

Mami Tomoe versus Chris Yukine (who's using Ichii-Bal, not Nehushtan)

• No rainbow star
    ^^ He has a fiancee apparently
  • Definitely not gay.

Not a Who Would Win, but how would a date between GLADoS and President Eden play out?

GLADoS overwhelms him and takes over his systems, essentially eating his processing power and adding it to her own. She develops a patriotic tinge to her aggressive verbal abuse. Patriotic turrets begin production.

The companion cube becomes the congress representative for Aperature Labs.
  • Amira Hargal vs. Hawkguy.

In terms of target shooting and combat prowess Hawkeye wins due to being a super hero vs an amazing archer from historical slice of life stories.

In terms of marital happiness and fashion sense, Amir wins hands down.

Spider-man vs Terry McGinnis as Batman.
  • You can change. You can.

Spider-Dude. Unless Bruce is backing up Terry with strategy shit