If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

My Little Pony: Friendship Just Bugs Me

Comments

• I'm still not sure what it's supposed to be but my God it's terrifying.

And while we're on terrifying...

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    oh jesus fuck no
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    97012%20-%20artist%253Anecroponnyxddd%20Creepy_grin%20duet%20FAIC%20fluttershy%20JOISUS_CHRAYST%20nightmare_fuel%20PHAIC%20rainbow_dash%20shit_looks_like_something_outta_the_tim_and_eric_show%20this_shit%2527s_too_Weird_even_for_me%20uncanny_valley%20work_in_progress.png
  • edited 2012-05-11 17:24:26
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    okay let's stop

tumblr_llbf6huKZ21qj1mtmo1_500.jpg

please for the love of god and my sanity
  • Okay, okay.  Have some sanity and adorablosity back.

ahhh

blessed diabetes

how I missed you, old friend

Man, I have so many covers and remixes of This Day on my iPod that it's getting kind of silly.

>>13.1 hours of pony music on my ipod

t-t-t-t-triple post

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/257527888/bronycon-the-documentary

Normally I wouldn't bother posting this, but holy shit you guys John de Lancie.

I mean, I probably won't donate, but still.

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-05-16 16:03:25

So...I saw the Creepy Care Bears Girl, and...

brb making like rarity in that picture

(I so hope that creepy girl becomes a meme)

• What, you mean you're not gonna be a BELLY BRO?

Fucking hell, how did that abomination make it past QA???

i used to wonder what the uncanny valley could be

then i saw those cold dead eyes staring through me

•  

Mmmm...Velvet...

well guys, our secret is exposed

time to pack it up

(the best part is how all the commenters, on a hate website, call the guy out for being a dumbass)

(also i can't tell if this is poe's law or not)

(not that it really matters)

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

(also i can't tell if this is poe's law or not)

It really, really obviously is.

• Yeah that's about as flagrantly trollish as it gets.

• I'm still wating for a good Adventure Time crossover fic with this series.

(Mainly because of the inevitable Fandom Holy War that would break out in the comments, but I guess the fic itself could be entertaining, too.)

• I'm a damn twisted person

Why would there be a fandom war? I mean it's just two kids cartoons having characters interact in a most likely silly or grimderp fanfic.

mlfw4684_medium.jpg

swag
  • You know, it's kinda sad to me that that Care Bears show has Amy Keating Rogers on it; she was one of MLP:FIM's better writers.

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-05-21 00:47:48

We'll see how well it does.  At this point toy merchandisers know they don't have an excuse to make shitty shows, and children's cartoons on the whole seem to have been getting better these last few years now that people are starting to realize hamstringing your writers is a bad idea and kids really can comprehend stories as long as you keep them engaged with personality instead of just inundating it with generic sugar and magic and hoping for the best.

TBH though CG that dodgy is usually a bad sign.  I mean damn, I saw better modeling than that in my New Media class.

• I really want to see a fan video of Nightmare Moon with this song as the music, it's amazingly fitting:

so I think I just set a new personal record for most words written in a day

...writing shitty crossover fanfic.

what am I even doing with my life

^ That would be pretty cool.
  • BeeBee
    edited 2012-05-21 15:34:37

I usually think Nightmare Moon would have a theme a bit more like this

Granted, I'm thinking more along the lines of a boss fight than a PMV.  Probably because I'm entertaining the idea of a pony shmup, and I can rarely stand PMV's.