If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

My Little Pony: Friendship Just Bugs Me

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

the_monkey_by_juanrock-d504p2u.jpg

• edited 2012-05-21 22:39:47

Silly Lyra! You need to trade the monkey for another animal to get it to evolve!

Oh, and Snowflame apparently like ponies:

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-05-22 01:08:53

And on an unrelated note, Discorderly Conduct might be the best pony tumblr in approximately ever.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I agree.
  • BeeBee
    edited 2012-05-23 03:04:45

I absolutely love how this artist pulls off a naturalistic style without it ever looking creepy.

It's an English cover of a weird Russian jazz cover of an English original song from a fan re-edit of an episode of My Little Pony.

My brain hurts.

(we have to go deeper)
    http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/05/german-mlp-comic-translated.html

I love these unbelievably shitty official foreign comics so much.

I want rufus to be a fandom meme now.
  • Sweetie Belle is old enough to go to a "prom"?

I love how ridiculously stoned Spike obviously is.

And how they apparently know how to walk around on two legs.

And how Rarity thinks that stealing Sweetie Belle's diary is a great idea.

And how Rarity immediately assumes that rufus means something on the level of "horrible bitch" or "dirty whore" or something and runs off crying instead of just questioning what the hell "rufus" is.

And rufus.

rufus

• Wait, official?

Huh.

• edited 2012-05-25 21:46:40
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Well, clearly no one involved in the show actually has a hand in making them, but they are licensed by Hasbro and printed in some German MLP magazine.

As I understand it. And they're so shitty it's wonderful.
  • Boss Fight!

Nyx from Persona 3! There, I win!

• edited 2012-05-26 09:58:10
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    welp

have fun with ganon, twilight
  • edited 2012-05-26 10:02:17

On the extreme opposite end of the spectrum, Whispy Woods. Applejack could take care of him rather easily, I'd imagine.

• edited 2012-05-26 11:15:58
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

The first dragon from Skyrim. Fluttershy can handle it.

If that doesn't count, then Clayface from Arkham City. Not good.

• edited 2012-05-26 12:11:29
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

Ulkair from Dawn of War II.

Have fun bucking down 7 million hit points.

• edited 2012-05-26 12:50:10

Homestar Galloper

Dear Great and Powerful Trixie:

How do you type with hooves?

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-05-26 15:32:31

Crackle + Roid Rage = Trogdor.  Somehow that just...works.

Spike = The Cheat.  There's no somehow about that, it's just perfect XD

As for boss fight, this guy:

They're probably quite screwed.  Dash might have the reflexes, but not the multitasking to handle the only viable shot type.  As an aside, that boss is at least doable to play defensively, which Dash definitely can't do.  And she wouldn't have my beneficial framerate issues.

• Can't remember if the last boss I beat was Qurupeco, Royal Ludroth, Andross or Mother Brain. :/

• Good thing I never managed to kill Duriel. Ponyville'd be completely fucked.

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-05-26 17:59:33

At least Andross would be easy.  Mother Brain in the brain-in-the-tank would be trivial to Twilight because she can just shield herself from the turrets and blast away freely, but she'd have to get creative with the mecha at the end of Super.

Does this count as a boss?

• ^Making a character blue and able to travel faster than sound leads to a lot of Sonic comparisons, apparently.

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-05-26 21:15:15

the_great_dictator_by_braindps-d51is99.png

Calvin!Twilight is best Twilight.
  • I find myself wondering who Hobbes would be.

Smarty Pants.
  • I had a weird idea earlier today while daydreaming.

What if Discord breaks free again, but then tries to throw everyone off by being nice for a change? I imagined that it would cause a consequence he never intended; being essentially disharmony itself, he'd end up contradicting the very nature of the universe and become a living paradox in reality. For the sake of convenience and lack of a cooler sounding name that I could think of, he'd be called Paradox.

• 'S already been done in plenty of fanon. This comic pulls it off in the best IMHO: http://mixermike622.deviantart.com/art/One-Last-Trick-Part-1-262133888

• Also, this.