If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

My Little Pony: Friendship Just Bugs Me

Comments

• edited 2012-05-07 23:19:15
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

I love how Twilight just runs out of Rarity's boutique without paying while still wearing the outfit covered in jewels.

I also love how much of an asshole Twilight is to Spike.

• I'm tempted to get in on this but you're probably like 15 episodes ahead of me by now so why bother

• edited 2012-05-08 12:15:31
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Actually my computer crashed after the first episode and I was tired so I just went to bed last night. And I haven't had a chance to watch today.

I probably won't be going all that fast anyway. I don't usually have the attention span to sit and watch episode after episode after episode of a show at a time. Plus I've got writing my fanfic and reading fanfics and listening to fanmusic and stuff to keep me distracted.
  • edited 2012-05-08 22:48:03
    Okay, there's probably no one here who cares, but I'm gonna say it anyway.

If anyone here even tolerates dark Pony fanfics like Fallout Equestria, go read The Immortal Game right now. It's one of the best dark fics in the fandom, and honestly one of the best fanfics I've read in any fandom.
  • I'm a damn twisted person

Bee - I dun geddit. 

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-05-08 23:50:26

Dash is badass.  Nothing else necessary to get.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

• edited 2012-05-09 13:34:27
    I kind of feel like we should change the title of this thread to something... Better. If anyone has a good idea or any objection, speak up.(I am using my mod powers for evil, muahahaha.). If no one says anything by the time I get home from work, I'll probably just make it The Pony Thread.

More on topic, this fandom is always finding exciting new ways to depress me.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

pony pony this viponydeo ponyis pony pony bucking with pony my pony heponyad

• PONY SHOULD PONY PONY

pony pony pony pony pony poooooooony pony pony

PONY PONY PONY

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

pony

• edited 2012-05-10 00:34:17

Allow me to lighten the mood with something everypony here should watch.

>glance at fimfiction profile

>630,809 words read

>Fallout: Equestria isn't even counted (over 400,000 words)

>over a million words of pony fanfic read

>over a million words

9OUIE.gif

• I'm a damn twisted person

That's a lot but to put it in book terms not a super lot. 50k words translates to about 120-150 pages. So a typical 300-400 page novel clocks in about 100k to 125k. So you've read about 3000 pages worth of pony fanfiction, or ten(ish) regular sized books.

• JHMJHM
    Here, There, Everywhere

^ That's still kind of a "HOLY COW" number. I mean, ten books?

• edited 2012-05-11 12:26:01

^^ is that supposed to make me feel better

Though I guess I've still read more Pokemon fanfic in my life than Pony.

In other "Forzare Is The Loneliest Nerd" news, I just posted a 1700 word essay on pony fanfiction that I wrote last night on my FIMFiction account.

yaaaaaay

• It's not so bad. I've probably read twice as much in Lucky Star fanfic.
  • edited 2012-05-11 14:24:11

^ Yeah, I've probably read around three times as many in Pokemon fics.

I guess the difference being that I've known about Pokemon since Pokemon was a thing, and I've only even known about ponies for a year?  Also, it is ponies.

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-05-11 14:39:00

I've read Latias' Journey and Brave New World up to where it's at so far, and between those two stories alone they're like over 3,000,000.  Let's see what I have on fimfic...

Estimated Words Read: 2,617,964

Well, there you go (and that's not counting the times it logged me out for whatever reason and I didn't bother going back in until I had something relevant to say in a review).  Granted I'm a quick reader and I did a lot of it from the back row of my more boring classes in my last term, but still...that's a lot of pony...

Latias' Journey and Brave New World

Yeah, that's where most of my Pokemon fanfic wordcount comes from.  Haven't even looked at BNW in probably more than a year, though.

ok you win

My estimate is probably low, though, since I read a lot of fanfic before I actually signed up on fimfiction.

• edited 2012-05-11 15:04:46

This one Lucky Star author in particular, Zokusho, writes what can only be described as fanfic sagas:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5373358/1/Lucky_Star_Truth_or_Dare

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5650738/1/Lucky_Star_Dare

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7688708/1/Dare_The_Next_Generation

That second one is a sequel to the first one, and the third one follows the girls' daughters, who are all OCs.

I think I actually read that first one.

• OH GOD WHAT

Uh...

I can't reconcile that into a thing that makes sense.

What's it supposed to be?
    The Thing pony? I got nothing.