If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Ok, seriously, what would you like to see in a text adventure style RPG on these boards?

Comments

• That's always been my problem

Carry on, then
  • $80+ per session
    So far I like the horror idea of Malk's

as well as my own idea of an IJBM RP.

LET'S COMBINE THEM.

YOU PLAY AS A MEMBER OF IJBM AND WE ARE ALL IN A WESTERN HORROR.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ YES!

...But I still have no idea who I'd play as...
  • .....Why don't we, you know, play as ourselves?
  • No rainbow star
    ^ But we play as ourselves every day :<
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    SOMEBODY PLAY AS ME  :D
  • No rainbow star
    ^ Think I could do a convincing you?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I have no idea.
  • I wonder if someone could do a good job playing me.
  • edited 2011-09-04 22:21:28
    No rainbow star
    ^^ :< I probably couldn't
    ^ "JUAN! GET BACK HERE NOW! YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE SEX WITH THIS COWBOY AND LIKE IT, GOD DAMMIT!"
    I don't even know what playing a convincing me would entail.
  • I don't use all caps though :s
  • edited 2011-09-04 22:22:30
    ^^^^ I already did.

"Oh DonZabu, you're so ravishing. And The Beach Boys are the greatest band in the world."
  • edited 2011-09-04 22:22:49
    No rainbow star
    ^^ You would if you were shouting while chasing him :D
  • I don't know how to do anyone else good :<

Me as Juan: Hey babe, I'm too sexy for pants, plus I'm a hetero Sexual, which means I want sexual het sex with you!
  • No rainbow star
    ^ You forgot, "Dammit Clocky! I am NOT having sex with that man!"
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Yeah, strike up Counterclock playing me as a new phobia.
  • Counterjuan: Ehh, what, Meh, I don't pay much attention to her, I'm too cool with my glock and my booze and my cigs.

• Lemme try Icalasari:

"Uhh...your Yorkshire Uranus? Dammit! :("
  • No rainbow star
    ^ I'm not like that D:

I make 20% less sense :<
  • I hope you all are well aware of how easy it would be to blatantly personally attack someone by doing this.
  • Counterclock playing as Counterclock playing as Juan playing as Counterclock:

Gomen nasai Ica-kun, sarai-desu
  • edited 2011-09-04 22:36:27
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^
    Don't let me play as Chagen. I'll get banned.
    I still like your "roleplay as other forum posters" idea, even if it would lead to inevitable flamewars.
    Nobody would be allowed to play as Chagen just because I think everybody could see where that would head

I think we got it.

• edited 2011-09-04 22:39:06
    ^^ Ooh! Do me next!
  • No rainbow star
    ^^^ ME! ME! DO ME!
  • Donzabu and Ica looked at each other as they both nodded their heads vigorously!

Ica: You grabbing the knife? ~He asked with an austalian drawl~

Don: Ehhh, I'll get what I want ~He shot back with a new york accent~
  • No rainbow star
    :D YAY! I GET AN AUSTRALIAN DRAWL!

You know, maybe we don't play the others as who they actually would be, but as we perceive them to be
  • edited 2011-09-04 22:46:00
    ^^ I'm not even sure what I just read, but I'm laughing my ass off all the same. Especially at the thought of me having a New York accent.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Can I genuinely put in the idea for making original characters rather than RPing other users?
  • edited 2011-09-04 22:50:23
    I could be CentralAvenue.

...wait

^What would your ideas be?