If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Ok, seriously, what would you like to see in a text adventure style RPG on these boards?

Comments

• No rainbow star
    XD So, shall we make the thread and get the rp started? Or still want to do more planning?
  • edited 2011-09-05 00:01:18
    ^^ -turns a blind eye to that because the bar owner lets me have sex with her on a regular basis-
  • No rainbow star
    *spouts gibberish about a giant squid monster who will devour us all*
  • -takes in his babblings with mild amusement, then gives him a pat on the back-

"Take it easy on the wild mushrooms there, kid."
  • No rainbow star
    BUT HE WILL RISE AND DEVOUR US ALL! *I grab a stone and start carving strange signs into my arm*

[Seriously though, this is the OoC chat :P]
  • edited 2011-09-05 00:51:09
    No rainbow star
    Ok guys, I came up with the main bad guy and TWO abominations for you

Now tell me: Want to have character sheets? If so, I can either come up with starting equipment for all of you, or you just run it past me. Which would you prefer?
  • Wait, what's going on again?
  • No rainbow star
    ^ A supernatural western horror with lovecraftian entities is being planned. I have it somewhat worked out in my head. I asked if, for character sheets, if people wanted a premade list of supplies or if they wanted to come up with supplies and pass them by me (I tend to have players keep track of supplies in the OoC thread so there isn't accidental use of something you no longer have)

I still need to work out the plot (if anybody who's run a horror rp before could help, that wouod be great. I do fantasy more, so this would be the first horror I've planned out)
  • Gundams.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ You get a gun, damn!

...Don't hurt me ;.;
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Okay, time for me to ask

Who would be interested in:

Swashbuckler of the seven skies (Swashbuckling pirate adventures in pre-steampunk airships)

Mage: The Ascension (Urban shamans, wizards, technomages, etc. all fighting against a monolithic conspiracy to destroy the very concept of original thought)
  • Swashbuckler of the seven skies (Swashbuckling pirate adventures in pre-steampunk airships)

YES, YES, OH DEAR GAWD YES

Mage: The Ascension (Urban shamans, wizards, technomages, etc. all fighting against a monolithic conspiracy to destroy the very concept of original thought)

That'd be pretty neat, too.
  • edited 2011-09-05 20:27:31
    No rainbow star
    ^^ SWASHBUCKLERS! OH FUCKING HELL SWASHBUCKLERS! I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T RUN THAT!

KILL!
  • $80+ per session
    I would totally be up for the Swashbucklers.

I might be doing a time travel RP. Would anyone be interested?
  • Other than time travel, what would it entail?
  • edited 2011-09-05 20:54:50
    No rainbow star
    I opened up the sign up for the Supernatural Western Horror

And I'd be interested in time travel :D
  • $80+ per session
    I'm not sure yet Bob. I just know time travel is the main drive of plot. Mystery?
  • Eh, sounds fun. I'd be down.
  • Every time they change something in the past, that creates a new future.

It just so happens that all of those futures end up wanting to kill whoever invented time travel, so each of them sends their own Terminator after you for every change in the timeline you make.
  • $80+ per session
    What else WOULD you be interested in it having?
  • Baby dinosaurs.
  • $80+ per session
    I'll take these ideas into consideration!
  • No rainbow star
    Ok, I'm noticing nobody is signing up. Does nobody like that idea? Do they just want to pick up and start the rp?
  • I was waiting for everyone else to sign up first. ;_;
  • No rainbow star
    ^ I was waiting for people to sign up, period D:
  • Icalasari.

You will be hurt.

>:c
  • No rainbow star
    ^ D:
  • No rainbow star
    I want to branch an RP off of the shitposty Text Adventure one. The land of Daimos in it is actually from my game. So, would you guys like another Text Adventure or a traditional forum rp?
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Okay, that's three fort Swashbucklers. I'll re-skim the book tonight and maybe will start a thread asking interest tomorrow.
  • TEXT ADVENTURE TEXT ADVENTURE TEXT ADVENTURE