If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBM: IJBM has turned into "let's talk about TV Tropes."

124»

Comments

• And now I'm wondering if it would be worth creating an alternate facebook account.

I kinda wonder if I would actually use it at all.
  • You can change. You can.
    also, is it bad that mellon finding me attractive was the only time a troper declaring me attractive pleased me?

Welp, I kinda was when she did tell me that as well, so...

no?

Anyway, you should be able to recognize Leradny. And even if you can't recognize either of them, I can tell who's who. -shrug-
  • I'm quite happy for any of you to know my real name and even add me on Facebook.

• BobBob
    edited 2011-08-12 03:59:39
    D--> I'm inclined to agree with Counterc100ck, even if (s)he did use a word as juvenile as "icky"
  • bEsT mOtHeRfUcKiNg FrIeNdS fOrEvEr
    >Likes "Hi, I'm a Girl, I Ignore Decent Guys and Choose Scumbags Instead"

"NICE GUY" ALERT, "NICE GUY" ALERT
  • You can change. You can.
    Sex: Female

The fuck is this?
  • Admittedly, I really don't care for Facebook as a site. Its interface is awkward and they change it a bit too often for my tastes.

Also I hate that whenever I accidentally leave it logged in my name and face pop up on other sites that use FB for a comments section.
    ^While I can't say I hate when that happens, it does freak me out when I forget I had signed into FB.
  • Electric Boogaloo
    My mom added me on facebook, read a few of my status updates, and then deleted me as a friend, so you're not alone, Mr Ant
  • @bOB

wHY aRE yOU tALKING sO fUNNY?
  • D--> What are you talking about, lowb100d
  • Disfunctional is a word used to describe people who aren't quite themselves.
    >8C

Get off of my laptop you whore!
  • ^^D--> I'm afraid I don't understand

^D--> I abso100tuly refuse to respond to such 100d language
  • Mr_Ant sure is a.... Mister-E, if you ask me :3

Why is your text so small?
    Dammit Equius, I swear if you don't give me my fucking laptop back this instant I will fucbhg0i=
  • D--> ...
    D--> Oh fiddlesticks, I think I knocked her out
    D--> E%cuse me, I have to go

And nothing of value was lost!!
  • But Mr Ant, I like everything that I find to be amusing :(

As for the female thing, I had a mega frape a few months ago and I just don't care enough to sort it out :(
  • I wouldn't like my meatspace bros to find out about this place through FB, since here I can safely talk about them behind their backs.

• Mr. The Edge goes to Washington
    Whatever... There have been plenty of other threads just like their always is. True, a lot of posters are concentrating on two threads, but there are always other threads, you (to the complainers) just aren't interested in posting on those threads.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    > 13 posts
    > go to sleep
    > wake up
    > go to store
    > come back
    > eat lunch
    > 113 posts
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Who's John Galt?