If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBM: IJBM has turned into "let's talk about TV Tropes."

Comments

• Do it! Then you two could have a mod fight, where you keep adding and removing each other as moderators!

...But wait, that wouldn't work, 'cause once you weren't a mod you wouldn't be able to make yourself a mod again.

WHY AM I PUTTING THIS MUCH THOUGHT INTO MY ONE-OFF JOKE
  • Don't you need followers to achieve mod hood?

• You can change. You can.
    I'm just gonna say something.

If Cygan thought, even for a fleeting moment, that I was mod material, I have to both question what exactly has she been consuming for the last two hours and state that you should make me a moderator.

This two things are not related.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    I can turn everyone else except for me into an administrator.

This is bullshit ;-;
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Juan: I did not believe you were mod material really. I just thought it would be funny.
    Goody. You're still sane.
  • bEsT mOtHeRfUcKiNg FrIeNdS fOrEvEr
    I have to both question what exactly has she been consuming for the last two hours and state that you should make me a moderator.

Seconding that first part.

For the record, I still totally hate homosuck. It's just that this sweaty jerk hijacked my netbook when I wasn't looking and I can't get him to go away. >:|
  • TBH, I'm not sure I'm mod material, either, but it would be nice to know that someone trusts me with that kind of thing.

But I'm talking nonsense again. Or at least thinking nonsense.

I can turn everyone else except for me into an administrator.
    There are several ways this does not make sense.
    But Bob! If I was made a mod, I'd make you a mod too!
    !!!

CYGAN PLEASE MAKE JUAN A MOD THIS INSTANT HE'S TOTALLY MOD MATERIAL I SWEAR YOU WON'T REGRET IT
  • I don't see a Bob around.

Ya'll are crazy I say.

Mod Off Hat.
  • LET'S JUST MAKE EVERYONE A MOD WHY DON'T WE

HOW 'BOUT THE SPAMBOT

I BET SHE'D MAKE AN EXCELLENT MOD TOO
  • D--> F001ish lowb100ds, squabbling over something so trivial
    D--> The very fact that I'm not being pathetic about my desire for power is just more proof that I'd make a perfect mod
    D--> ...Please
  • But Central, if you were made a mod, it would end your relationship with AU!

You'd have to fall down below the cherub bushes and pray for the scenery of another dimension.
  • Also, I used "Mod Hat On" the other day, in all seriousness, even though I heavily associate that phrase with Madrugada.

It's like when you say something and then go "god, I sound like my mother"
  • edited 2011-08-12 03:37:29
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    I honestly can't see Malk moderating a site.

Honestly, on said site it wasn't much of a job because most of the people had a sense of humor, were super friendly, and at the age that having a crush on a 14-year-old wan't an issue.

People talk about Tv Tropes being a hugbox, but the passive aggressive bullshit of people trying to work around the banning (which I admit I participated in) is what took its tool on me.
    Wait... Would Juan make me a mod, or Equius?

Also, I'd totally support CA as a mod assuming I can bribe her with candy and frilly dresses to convince her to make me a mod
    People talk about Tv Tropes being a hugbox, but the passive aggressive bullshit of people trying to work around the banning (which I admit I participated in) is what took its tool on me.

While true, and my main reason for living, if I do, I'm still rather fond of many people there. 

I guess I should ask for their facebooks or something.
    I would give mine, but I reserve it for people I've met IRL, and I'm too lazy to make an alternate one.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    I'd feel kind of weird asking for melloncollie's and landstander's facebook...
  • edited 2011-08-12 03:42:11
    You can change. You can.
    I shoould ask for Mellon's.

And pretty much the moment I made an account, I got Leradny on my ass asking me to add her. Then I started adding the other people.

Not like I use FB that much, but mellon (Or Leradny) don't use IRC, so...
  • edited 2011-08-12 03:41:47
    I have a Facebook, but I rarely use it, for three reasons:
    1. There's no one on there I want to talk to, just a bunch of people I wasn't actually even friends with in middle school.
    2. My parents demanded to be added to it, so they can see everything I post, and
    3. My name and face are staring back at me every time I log on, and fuck that.

...I guess I could make an alternate one, though, and just not tell my family about it.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Leradny too... I just kind of feel really weird asking for info... which might explain my lack of social circle.
  • edited 2011-08-12 03:43:02
    bEsT mOtHeRfUcKiNg FrIeNdS fOrEvEr
    I must be the only person alive who's parents didn't want me to add them on FB. :P

ITT: Pussies. JUST FUCKING ASK YOU PATHETIC FUCKERS
  • Facebook?

What is this, Pokemon?
  • I keep meaning to take them off my friends list, but now that I think about it it makes far more sense for me to just create another account and only add people I actually want to talk to.

I think I'll use a "fake" name, too.
    Malk: You can ask for mine, add me, and then send them invites. -shrug-

It is pretty much what I did.
    My name and face are staring back at me every time I log on, and fuck that.

Yeah, that.

Also, everyone I really care about (in Australia) already has my phone number. So only one person. But whatever, pretty much everyone that I really care about that lives in my country can already talk to me over the phone, so I'm not overly concerned.
  • D--> I never understood Faceboo% appeal, Tr001lian is far superior
  • edited 2011-08-12 03:50:57
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    ^^^But I don't know their real names or faces....

also, is it bad that mellon finding me attractive was the only time a troper declaring me attractive pleased me?