If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBM: IJBM has turned into "let's talk about TV Tropes."

edited 2011-08-11 21:55:02 in IJBM meta
OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
Really annoying. Hopefully it'll die down once the Troper Tales thing ends.

Comments

• I hope so too. Then we can see if your D&D game can be revived. 
  • You mean it wasn't like that already?

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^^Yeah...I kinda want to, but only two people were really posting in it, so I feel like it probably wouldn't work anyway.
  • You can change. You can.
    Meh, most of the subjects here haven't made me really interesting unlike this one. 

I mean, by now, I'm as tired of it as everyone else, I guess, but I probably will hang out less and less when it goes away.
  • Well, lets see what we can do once the troper tales sage dies down.
  • We're all obviously concerned about the same issue, so of course we would start talking about it for the duration the issue is active. We'll all return to our "normal" routines soon enough.
  • As if IJBM wasn't just Yack Fest II from the beginning.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I dunno, I like IJBM but not Yack Fest, so there must be some difference.
  • Because we're cool.
    All I can honestly think of is the people involved.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Like me!
  • I actually had a couple thread ideas I was holding off on because I figured it would get drowned in this Troper Tales business.

I imagine I'll have forgotten them by the time it's over, though.
  • We're all obviously concerned about the same issue

No.

hint: You don't count.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Most of the threads here don't really interest me either.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-08-12 01:38:07
    ^^, ^^^Because you're a kiddy-fiddler.

^Yep, IJBM's pretty boring tonight.
  • Most of the threads here don't really interest me either.
    This is usually the case for me, but I stick around anyway for some reason.
  • WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME WE COULD HAVE TITLES THIS LONG?
  • YOU DIDN'T FUCKING ASK
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Actually, Avenue, could I ask you to cut down on the length of your title?
  • I shall do it right now.

(Whenever I do something stupid like that, I tend to leave it just until someone comments)
    Thank you.

It was just getting a bit annoying to have to scroll past it every time you post, is all.
  • Truth be told, it was annoying me, too.

I only even did it because I wanted to see if there was a character limit on titles.
  • I tried putting John Galt's speech into the title bar. It got up to about 9683 words before it stopped.
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    Are you implying that it wasn't it already from the beginning? You've got to be kidding me.

Although it's probably kinda hypocritical for me to complain about it considering which threads I visit the most here...
  • Why are we whining it's not fun around here? You people would like another fired up religion argument?
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    I just comment in the TV Tropes theads other people post. It's not my fault you people don't reply. And after I worked so hard on the Princess Tutu liveblog. ;_:
    I would reply to that, Malkavian, if I had any idea what you were talking about...
  • ^^^ Much more so than yet another thread about Troper Tales.