If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

INUH's impressions on Pokemon (Black and Ruby)

12346»

Comments

• edited 2011-08-17 20:42:03
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Hmm...so do I work on the Black postgame next, or continue with Ruby?

^Indeed it isn't. It was a joke.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Go Ruby first.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Will do.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    You should totally Nuzlocke these one day, BTW.
    I will, but given that doing comics of them is traditional, I'm saving that until my drawing skills are a bit better.
    I Nuzlocke without drawing them...
    Yeah, but it would give me an excuse to practice, and I'm trying to learn to draw anyway for VN-making purposes.
    OK.
    My computer crashed and took my update with it T_T
    I hate that.
    So...short version: I caught a Nincada and a Whismur, got the Devon Corp package and delivered it. Regular updates will resume later.
  • edited 2011-12-22 16:12:25
    (Bump.)

I'm just going to start numbering them where I left off, since I don't remember what happened in the lost entry.

Impression 66: After four months of not playing, I have no idea what to do next...
    Impression 67: Extensive wandering about led to me finding some random guy, who gave me the HM for CUT. I taught it to my NINCADA.
    Impression 68: I went and cut some trees to the east, which led me to pretty much nothing. Once again, I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing...to Bulbapedia!
    Impression 69: Apparently, I'm supposed to head south. All right, I'll be off.
    Impression 70: Some girl gave me a MIRACLE SEED. Um, okay, thanks. I can't actually use it, but...
    Impression 71: Met MR. BRINEY and set sail for DEWFORD.
  • If that don't work, use more gun.
    "I don't think a 2-level difference really means all that much when you're in the higher levels."

The reason N's dragon is 2 levels higher than your dragon, is so it could be faster than whatever dragon you chose.  This is actually done to make the battle with Zekrom/Reshiram easier due to how the fusion moves work.  (Yes, you're expected to use them in that battle.)
  • edited 2011-12-22 17:36:47
    Oh, wow, that's actually really clever.

Impression 72:The next gym is a FIGHTING gym. Hmmm...guess it'll be Bellagio the TAILLOW and Horus the TORCHIC I'm using, since JIRACHI doesn' listen to me.
    Impression 73:The gym's a bit higher-level than I am. I'll just poke around a bit more...
    Impression 74:Got the HM for FLASH. Apparently, I need to beat the gym to use it, and to proceed. Eh, I can take it. I was hoping for a couple more levels, but I'll be fine.
    Impression 75:Ah, it's all dark and stuff. Stupid gimmick gyms.
    Impression 76:Beat the leader. His MACHOP was easy, but his MAKUHITA took out Horus and Bellagio. Fortunately, JIRACHI listened to me enough to get a couple shots of CONFUSION off.
    Impression 77:Pokemon up to 30 will obey me now. Excellent.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    That reminds me. We never DID finish that trade did we?
    No...we never did get it to work.