If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The Virulent Hatred Thread

Comments

• @Snowbull: Yes!

@Tno: Most people aren't willing to risk it, I guess.  There are people who really asked for it from me in high school, but I didn't fight them because I was afraid of the consequences. 
  • But most consequences are just a slap on the wrist when you are younger or not an adult yet.
  • Yeah, I really wish I'd known that.  So many more people would have gotten a chair to the face/stomach/whereever if I hadn't thought I'd had anything to lose.  I don't even enjoy hurting people, but most of the kids who picked on me in high school were the sort who would bully a quiet, unassuming kid who obviously had a lot of issues to deal with as is.  (Sorry for the rant.)
  • Why you so meanie Trash desu~~
  • Well, guy-wise, I heard that strength and numbers always wins.

Girl-wise, it's kind of the same, but less people will want to jump in, and rather go "huhuhuh girls R fihghtng, lets see if they rip each others clozze off". Which is a great way to win if you are not strongest.
  • edited 2011-02-13 19:24:24
    ^^ wwwwww
  • @Tno: That's pretty much it.  Strength isn't everything in a fight, though.  If a guy who was bigger than me wanted to fight me but agreed not to bring any weapons, I'd get my friend to loan me his brass knuckles.
  • Not that I'd need them.  I'm just that badass.
  • edited 2011-02-13 19:30:01
    c :

(No I don't know where we're going with this)
  • edited 2011-02-13 19:35:14
    I am not physically imposing either, like the rest of the cowgirls and track runners anyway, and most commonly got kicked in the head and woke up in the locker room with people going "U okay bra?", but usually hairgrabs and shirt rips are the defining moments of fights anyway. It really hurts, and if they hold on to long, it will really mess up your hair, leave dark red blotches in your hair where it was pulled to hard, which is the bane of all thin blonde hair. And it hurts. Plus, nobody likes having to spend another 50-60 dollars on a new shirt or vest, so the best thing to do is grab then punch/kick whatever and quit before too much damage is done.

Wow, I feel like I'm on The Deadliest Warrior for some reason.
  • What do people even have to fight about? Supplies of drugs? Bets?
  • edited 2011-02-13 19:36:27
    Fighting is mostly about deterring your opponent, it seems.  Even if the person is stronger than you, you can still convince them the fight isn't worth it if you hurt them badly enough.  I don't know if I'd call myself physically imposing- I'm 5'11'' and weigh 173 pounds, so I'm pretty average.  I'm starting to feel like this isn't really something I can talk about though, since I haven't really been in many fights.

^ It could be all of the above, plus young people are jerks.

• I ranges from bets, dick/boob-measuring contests, she's-my-girl/boy, disagreements, family feuds, disproportionate retribution made on someone who didn't deserve it, punishment/justice games, boredom, I am the strongest, and most of all, the most annoying reasons, cred.
  • The last real fight I was in was probably in 4th grade. Where the hell do you people live, the slums of South Africa?
  • edited 2011-02-13 19:38:30
    A reservation, near a reservation, then in a town with reservation-like ideals.
  • I live in some redneck suburbs where most people are pretty laid back, but with the occasional violent moron.  Like most high schools, mine was full of jerkass kids.
  • ^^So basically the slums of South Africa.
  • edited 2011-02-13 19:44:41
    No, because there are no Africans or black descendants here (there is only 2 black families here), and there are more Pine Trees, Tourist Traps and Jeeps.
  • Abandonned amusement parks?
  • The place where I live has a few abandoned places that are often "reserved" by local kids for fighting/drugs/whatever, but I don't know about amusement parks.
  • Nope, no abandoned amusement parks here.

Plenty of trailer parks though.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I almost got into one altercation in high school.

That said, watching street-fights tends to be entertaining, for some reason.  It seems like a very guilty pleasure.
  • edited 2011-02-14 00:41:59

Aisaka Taiga can go to fucking hell. So can Louise.

^ Shit like that is why I always have my knuckles on my person. Especially on the offchance I get mugged.

• "I wish more girls were willing to fight to solve their problems or get out their aggression nowadays. I heard that outside of my county that girls will backstab each other, give the cold shoulder and deny priveliges to their enemies in school, and go "oh, I didn't do that/It wasn't me/Why would you think I did that?", and be non aggressive bitches, rather than punch a bitch in the face or rip her clothes up. I get the whole need for psychological warfare and how attacking the mind is a good way to hurt people, but after watching Mean Girls, I was wondering and befuddled why they weren't ripping each other's hair out or kneeing each other in the faces. They had the resources and manpower to take down whoever they didn't like, and the influence over others who were stronger than they were, why didn't they take advantage of that? They just did the head tilt and bitchess' exhale of disapproval and moved along. It felt too wholesome and fake to make me feel like that people ACTUALLY act like that, they are a lot more violent and petty, with the whole "we only go to Juvie for a day for punching them in the face, as opposed to going to jail."

Hey, I'll knock a bitch out before backstabbing her any day.

"Girl-wise, it's kind of the same, but less people will want to jump in, and rather go "huhuhuh girls R fihghtng, lets see if they rip each others clozze off". Which is a great way to win if you are not strongest."

Bullshit. A girl tried that once, I kicked her ass with one of my tits hanging out. Then I realized my tit was hanging out, freaked out and ran off. Still, before that happened, I was totally badass.
    Said almost-alteraction was due to someone getting very angry, not due to mugging.
  • Most of them are self consious about showing their bodies to "the unworthy" or some other self-righteous crap like that. And lots of them don't like having their clothes ripped up anyway. The fight still can be continued if they want, it just turns out the majority of them quit after all of the perverts see their tits fly all over or have their underwear/pants ripped down.
  • I like how Toradora! averted that with the fight between Taiga and Sumire.
    I would be rather amused if a girl happened to lose her clothing (at least clothing for decency purposes) in the course of a fight, garnered a bunch of male ooglers in the process, won the fight, and then proceeded to punch the lights out of every such male oogler..
  • I don't care if someone ripped off all of my clothing and set them on fire while chopping off all of my hair, I'm not taking a break from a fight for anything. Fuck being self-conscious, fuck self-righteousness, if you start something with me, I'm damn sure going to finish it.

...That came out sounding much more "Wannabe tough-guy / girl" then I intended.