If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Waltzy

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    . . . Making a judgment off of one episode is one thing, but deciding it
    can't get better than the first episode is bullshit, and you totally
    should have called him on it harder.

Lucky Star
  • Ahh, I'm from Edmonds. :3

Just got back from Bon Odori in Seattle, it was very fun~.
  • I tried to get my roommate to watch but he hated it. I was shocked; he usually has much better taste.

To be fair, there's a lot not to like in Durarararara (not that I didn't like it, it's good, but hardly a masterpiece). Still, one episode is not enough to make an accurate value judgment, however, if they don't want to watch it, there's no point on being pushy about it, it'd be kind of rude, actually.
    I want to watch RahXephon.
  • You can change. You can.
    Tis good.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have episode 14, 15 and 16 to watch.
  • I think my favorite anime are Kino's Journey and Princess Tutu.

But it's so hard getting people into either of them. OTL
  • I want your hard, feathery cock, Bird Boy.
    HI WALTZY :D

I'M SNAPPEH.
  • I think my favorite anime are Kino's Journey and Princess Tutu.
    >Princess Tutu.
    You may stay (I've yet to watch Kino's Journey, though I hear it's pretty good).
    girl, my likes are 

* Dude from Space who's nine centuries year old and picks up young girls to "show them the universe"

and

* Space cowboys.

You haven't tried selling anything till you have tried selling those. Especially as the first one is haunted by a past series full of YMMV deals and general cheesiness.
    Is there a manga of RahXephon, and is it better than the anime?
  • They're somethin' else.

Waltzy, are you the one with the picture of the candy corn witch?
  • Is there a manga of RahXephon, and is it better than the anime?

Yes, and no.

You haven't tried selling anything till you have tried selling those.

"A duck turns into a princess to restore a prince's heart with ballet"
  • edited 2011-07-17 02:12:36
    Hello Snappy, very nice to meet you~. n/////n

Kino's Journey is amazing, I loved every bit of it.

Aww, poor big bro~. Those sound at once difficult to sell and awesome~. <3

@Schitzo: Yeah, that's me~. n////n
    So...a light and fluffy Black Swan?
  • Not quite, but if you squint enough there's some LesYay.
    I actually was thinking of Swan Lake. >_<
  • Totally off-topic from before, but ohgod today I realized just how much of a weakness I have for glasses. @_@

I mean I've always known they were a top kink of mine but after today it's sort of like if it's wearing glasses I'll fuck it.
  • -puts on glasses, kidnaps Waltzy-
  • No faaaaiiir~ :< I'm helpless.

You could put them on an orange and I'd fuck the orange too, christ. >/////>;;
  • edited 2011-07-17 03:48:13
    I think my favorite anime are Kino's Journey and Princess Tutu.

Princess Tutu is one of my favorite anime. :3  (well... maybe. >.>  I did really like it a lot, at least)

Haven't seen Kino's Journey yet though, but I was planning to...

Only then I forgot... >.>
  • It's the only anime that can make me cry every single time I watch the last 3 or 4 episodes in a row. Sometimes only the penultimate one.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    You've seen Kino's Joureny, Waltzy?

I've met like three people in the world who have seen that sublime anime.

It's a shame we won't be getting any of the light novels stateside any time soon. ;_;
  • Ugh~ I know right? So under-loved. I only know a handful of people myself that have, aside from me, there's you, Lisztening, and Tzetze.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    You know what it actually reminds me of a lot? The Twilight Zone. It's always got very clever twists that end up being revealing about human nature.
  • Yeah, exactly~! The commonality seems to be that a simple solution is not always a good one.

My favorite episode is probably the second one. If only for the way she pulverized those slavers. *///////*
  • I'm from the Emerald City myself.
  • Ahh I see~. :3 It's great living so close to the water, the seafood here is amazing. <3
  • My Gramps lives on the beech. But he lives in England so...
  • I'm jealous, I only live close-ish to the beach.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, but there's nothing like the sweet warm sugar scent of smores on the beach juxtaposed with that sea salt air of the night and cool sand under your toes. <3