If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Waltzy

BobBob
edited 2011-07-16 03:53:49 in IJBM meta
-is here! Yay! Welcome, Waltzy! ^_^

-hugs-

Comments

• Aww, hello~. -hugs-

-thought this was going to be a thread about me bugging people looool-

n////n
  • Silly Waltzy, we like your style of bugging people. It's (can't believe I'm using this word) cute.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    So now IJBM has an actual moeblob.

Well.
  • Waltzy can't be a moeblob. I hate those, but she's cool. Therefore, not a moeblob.
  • edited 2011-07-16 04:18:22
    ^^^D'aww, thank you Bob~!

Aah, the posts went together for a moment and I thought of MoeBob. x////o XD
  • edited 2011-07-16 04:21:12
    One foot in front of the other, every day.
    I'll give you that Waltzy is pretty cool, although I'm not sure that's disqualification from moeblob. 

^ Now Bob's new nickname. 
  • >Moebob

And now I officially hate Waltzy.

For the next three minutes.
  • I'm sowwee~, it was an accident~! >////<;;

XD
  • It's okay, Walt. ^_^

-pats her on the head-
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Ah. Hello.
  • It was so hard figuring out the way here! I found two IJBM 2's and registered for both and one of them wouldn't let me log in until this morning for some reason and said I had the wrong password-

But, I found my way. n////n;

Cygannnn~ -hug-
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Ah. Yeah. A mod has to approve your account before you can post- you can thank glennmagusharvey for approving your application. (I think the other mods are kinda scared to approve anyone.)

Hi, Waltzy~  -hug-

You know what's really fun?

Playing Pokemon while you're tipsy on beer you stole from your uncle.
  • Ahh that makes sense then~.

omg that sounds like a riot~.

-wild Pokemon appears!-

AAH WHAT WHAT!?

Closest experience I've had maaybe was being on vicodin and watching Ponyo.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-07-16 04:43:47
    Cygan, I am shocked and appalled. Drinking is wrong, especially underage drinking, and to advocate it on a public forum is just wrong.

Also, playing TF2 while high = heaven.
  • edited 2011-07-16 04:45:17
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    underage drinking

> is 18

> The legal drinking age in Australia is 18

Perfectly legal as far as I'm concerned.

-wild Pokemon appears!-

AAH WHAT WHAT!?

Should have seen me when Entei appeared. The music changed, and I look at the level and it's 40 and all my Pokemon are Level 25 and holy shit I squealed so loud >_<
    Also, I have to ignore the formatting here. It's so tempting to press 'edit' and start editing everyone's posts or whatever, there's so many buttons
  • I remember the first time I saw a Suicune.

"Daddydaddydaddydaddydaddy *shriek*"

I thought it would show up again if I kept checking that patch. XD But then again that was also when I wasted my Master Ball on an Ursaring. >///>;;
    I never actually use my Master Balls on the legendaries. Except Latias god that one was annoying

Wait, that's a lie. I used it on Giratina to stop him killing all my Pokemon.

weeeee nuzlockes
  • I fainted all the legendaries in Gold because I was so impatient, ahaha~. x////o

Did it right-ish in Ruby, except Rayquaza was quite...tenacious. :<
    Rayquaza is really fun to grab in Emerald, he can sweep the entire Elite 4 for you XD

Actually, Giratina does that too. Get him up 10 or 15 levels and he can even take down that goddamned Garchomp e_o
  • I need to resume work on Platinum, now that you mention it.

But it's so hard to leave Ruby with my level 91 Skitty~.
    Catch a Glameow~

no no wait

Catch a Shinx~
  • Ohh yeah, rest assured I got me a Shinx. I think I'm at...what, the 4th gym or something? Somewhere around there.
    I Nuzlocked Platinum.

It was so hard ;~;  They killed nearly all my Pokemon. All I had by the end was Torterra, Rotom and Giratina T~T
  • I'm probably going to hit my head in realization when I hear the answer, but, what is "Nuzlocked"? n////n;
    Yeah, that.
  • Yup, hitting head. My girlfriend just told me about her challenge a few months ago! :<

Thank you.