If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Waltzy

Comments

• You can change. You can.
    Hey, lil sis.
  • Waltzy: Hello, Onee-Sama~
  • Malkyyy~! :'D Shall we get right to the pun-ishment? XD

@Wicked: D-D'aww~. :'3

@Frodo: >w<

@Big bro: *brofist*

@Chagen: *hugglesqueeze*
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Well, I said "hi" in the Pokemon thread, but I'll say it again. Hi Waltzy! Glad to have you here. :3
  • Ahh Eevee~. I'm sowwee I missed you there~! <3
  • edited 2011-07-16 15:29:56
    Has friends besides tanks now
    'S okay. I haven't posted much to that thread. Though--damn it, first I'm working on a ridiculously broken D&D character, and then I have to research the new Pokemon games. >,>

I'm also envious; the thread that was posted with my name got like three posts.
  • D'aww...is the thread still around? :'3
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Ohai, Waltzy.
  • edited 2011-07-16 15:41:08
    Has friends besides tanks now
    ^^ It should be. It wasn't locked or anything; I think Myr started it, and it was a double joke; there was a pun on Mt. Everest in the OP, and there was also the joke of someone associating "Everest" with my username and then seeing a joke involving that same word. So there was no reason to lock it.
  • INUH~~. I finally know where your avatar is from thanks to my friend showing me Durarara. :'D
    Cool. It's a pretty awesome show.

Everest had an Izaya avatar until like a week ago.
  • I liked that one fight scene where they were just like yanking up telephone poles and other such things. :3

My friend says I'm like that one girl that ships the rivals. XD
    That ship is...not uncommon, to say the least.
  • I can imagine~! They're just like tots in a mud pit. <3
    I liked that one fight scene where they were just like yanking up telephone poles and other such things. :3

Oh great. another show that calls my attention but that I can't watch because of time, laziness and because I'm watching Rahxephon. (Not like I'm complaining about the last one...)
    I tried to get my roommate to watch but he hated it. I was shocked; he usually has much better taste.
  • What's a Waltzy? Hi Waltzy! :D
  • Hey Waltzy it's been a long time.
  • Howdy.

Is it bad that I only know you from the jammies thread?
  • I only know her from Fetishes.
    She and me grew up together. Same goes to Malk. Sorta. It's complicated.
    ^^^So do I.
    "I tried to get my roommate to watch but he hated it. I was shocked; he usually has much better taste."

How many episodes of it did he watch? If he only watched two or three (or God forbid, one), he's making a bad choice, because the first few episodes were kinda dull.

^^^^ So do I.
    He only watched one and then insisted that it couldn't possibly get better.
    . . . Making a judgment off of one episode is one thing, but deciding it can't get better than the first episode is bullshit, and you totally should have called him on it harder.
    Eh, if he said exactly that, he's spilling bullshit, but you know that some people don't have enough patience for that "getting better"
  • Hey Waltzy, where you from?

I'm just curious, seeing as you said you lived near Tacoma.
    ^^I think it was more the latter, really. Still, it's kinda annoying that I can't get him to give it a chance.

Maybe I should just show him an awesome scene from later in the series or something.
    You should. that's probably the easiest way of getting someone into things.