If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Waltzy

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Yeah, it's not pathetic at all~.

I've wanted friends in a similar manner myself, especially since like the middle of this past June. @////@;;

What happened then?
  • Aww, just like lots of stuff at once. Mom and dad fighting and putting me in the middle of stuff that happened before I was born, friends not noticing anything wrong with me because ~*prom*~, and the one guy at my school who was actually keeping an eye out for me getting a seizure and passing out right into me during lunch from stress.

He's okay now though at least and the other stuff was mostly bad timing, but it was just really hard. >/////<;;
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Gah, I can imagine.

Have things died down a bit? Are you a bit less stressed now?
  • That sucks. Sorry about all of that. :<

-hugs-
  • Yeah, things are much better now. My friend had his brain scan this past Wednesday and as far as they can tell the seizure was just stress and nothing deep-seated. Just the triple whammy of family drama/friend drama/random crisis! was a little much.

Thanks you guys~. X3 -hugglebugglebananasnuggles-
  • So, the chances of it happening again any time soon aren't very high, are they?
    Ah, that sucks.
  • Nope, thank goodness. The parental tension is still there but I'm doing what I can to get around it.
    Dope slap them and tell them to leave you out of it.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-07-16 06:28:57
    Well, that's good, at least. Here's hoping things get better for you.

^That, or just find more excuses to leave the house / have some alone time.
    Not really the best advice, don;t actually do that.
  • They're divorced so I don't really need to leave, but...sometimes Mom just...does...bad...things. e__e;;

I also have Lisztening to help me whenever things get rough~. n//////n I'm happy at least for that much~.

And you guys are so sweet to me~. 8////8
    Bad things?

And that's good for you! ^_^

We do out best.
  • Jeez, does anyone on IJBM / TVT have a sane mother?

Don't mention it, Walt. ^_^
    I think some people do.
  • edited 2011-07-16 06:43:21
    @Cygan: Not quite as extreme as your situation, by any means. My mom specializes (almost) exclusively in emotional abuse. >_<;;

Bleh. I hate that form. At least the scars from physical abuse fade over time.
  • Physical abuse seems more jarring though. I know the few times I was hit it shook me up bad.

I just hate with a passion when parents place themselves ahead of their child out of selfishness. Doing dumb stuff, saying stupid things.
  • Reminds me of a few articles I read about children of narcissistic parents (specifically narcissistic mothers).
    Depends on a bunch of factors, really.
  • I think what annoyed me most was how mom always had to be "right", and win. She'd literally do or bring up anything she could for a minute victory, no matter who got hurt.
  • Sounds like my mother, but with "doing or bringing up anything she could" being replaced with "accusing me of being an ungrateful whore that she wishes she had (and assures me that she easily could have) gotten rid of".
    Bah. I hate it when people do that.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    My mother's really sweet and caring to me, but she has a bad habit of trying to win arguments at all costs with my father and older brother, causing some pretty severe familial dissonance. My older brother's been to prison a small handful of times, so when he can't find support at home, he's really got nowhere to turn.

Although they both rile one-another up and refuse to "be the better person" when I suggest it because they're "sick" of taking that role. i.e., they both think they're being the better person most of the time, which is hilarious in a miserable kind of way. 

tl;dr, I get off easy here, but I do know that feel, sis. 
  • Ugh. People suck sometimes. :<

I miiight go to bed soon. Probably. It's waay too late. But I did just make noodles. I think I'll work on writing something tonight. :3

Good night just in case, friendies~. <3 -good night kissies for all-
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-07-16 07:02:45
    ^^Again, reminds me of my mother and how she tries dividing me and my sister. Seeing how awkward it makes her [my sister] is way worse than the verbal abuse itself. Goddamn I hate that woman.

^Indeed they do. Night, Walt. ^_^
    Goodnight Waltzy.
  • My home environment is pretty much bliss safe for the constant bickering at the dinner table about jack all. No-one's really to blame for it, and over the years I've come to regard it as a fundamental difference in personality.

Mom's too doting, dad means well but seems to have his parenting methods from a sitcom, lil bro is a lazy bum, lil sis is a neurotic who takes it out at home, and I'm too emotionally detached. I've done an international year and by the time I returned it was still back to the old ways, so I doubt it'll ever go away.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Waltzy's here?

Waltzy's here! =D

...but she's gone to bed now... poo.
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    GODS PRESERVE US

THE HARBINGER OF SUGAR HAS COME TO USHER IN THE END-TIMES

ALL SHALL FALL BEFORE HER ENDLESS CUTENESS