If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Waltzy

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    I would advise against trying until you learn which Pokemon are good/worth keeping, etc.
  • It's probably not for me. XD I'm the kind of person that goes for really cute/favorite Pokemon as opposed to practical. n////n
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Oh, you can do it with really cute Pokemon, although I'd probably say go Fire Red or Heart Gold.

It's just so sad when you miscalculate and they get a critical hit in and all of a sudden that Skitty you caught at Level 4 and raised up over 40 levels and 3 weeks is killed by a random Bubblebeam ;/////;
  • 8//////8

Oh god I could not possibly deal with that. Skitty is to me what Pikachu is to Ash, I swear. v///v;
    I like Torterra better >_>

Mainly because he's solid and dependable.

Also, because he's a goddamned dinosaur with a fucking forest on his back
  • Heehe, I picked Piplup~! ^o^
    I used to pick Piplup! =D

But Electric-types are everywhere and he kept dying. I couldn't do that to poor Piplup ;~;
  • -picked Chimchar, due to a love for both monkeys and fire tracing back to approximately 1997-
    I used to pick Chimchar. But then I realized Chimchar wasn't very good.

Better than Tepig though.
  • I mostly use Staravia and Luxio anyways. XD For once my starter isn't my highest leveled in the beginning.

Ooh, I don't have B/W. But if I did I'd pick Oshawott~. <3 So cuu~uute~.
    Staraptor is often acknowledged as the best bird 'mon. And Luxio is a really good physical Electric attacker.

Have you looked at getting a Floatzel?
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-07-16 05:45:49
    ^^Even if my started isn't one of my favourites, I feel odd if it's not my highest leveled Pokemon. >_> Otherwise, ditto.

^I love Floatzels, but dear god do I hate fighting one when I don't want to. JUST LET ME RUN DAMMIT.
  • I think I got the thing that evolves into a Floatzel. XD

Haha, my Torchic stopped being cute to me after...well, both evolutions. My team ended up as Skitty, Salamence, Milotic, Gardevoir, Metagross, and Castform. <3
    But that's where Luxray comes in :D

"Don't let me run? Fine! EAT THUNDER FANG"
    I think I got the thing that evolves into a Floatzel. XD

Buizel. You should use it :D

wait wait wait

Salamence is cuter than Blaziken?
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-07-16 05:51:07
    Oddly enough, I find Salamence adorable.

That may just be because I get way too attached to my Pokemon. ^_^;

But Metagross? Really?
  • edited 2011-07-16 05:52:37
    Yeah, but I just like dragons in general~. <3

And Metagross because of certain similarities between mine and my girlfriend~. <3
    Salamence is awesome, but I can hardly say cute, especially compared to Flygon or Altaria.
  • Aww. That's sweet, in a weird way.
    It's rather sad that my entire Platinum team is based around the type of people I would like to know.
  • Oh? Do go on. :3
  • Oh man. I might've liked Altaria if it didn't piss me off so damn much while fighting others. XD

One of our favorite things to do was browse our Pokemons' natures and see which ones were lulzy. Yielded some real gems. XD
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-07-16 05:57:35
    On that note, my shiny sassy (male) Gardevoire amuses me so much more then he should. Named him Maya, after a friend.

Hell, the sassy nature in general amuses me more than it should.
  • I love how natures affect Pokeblock feedings. Like for example my Salamence is like "NYAH POKEBLOCK MOTHERFUCKER~ >8D" and my Skitty is like halfway off the screen with fright.
  • edited 2011-07-16 06:01:11
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Oh? Do go on. :3

Torterra- A Careful one. I imagine he's really solid, and reliable- someone who's always there, steadfast and faithful. They'll never leave like everyone else.

Luxray- A Lonely one. I imagine she's rather, well, lonely, and likes to stick around and play/talk.

Floatzel- A Jolly one. Playful and rambunctious, someone to cheer me up when I'm down.

Flareon- A Quiet one. Someone who'll just like, sit down and read with me.

Garchomp- A Naive one. You know, someone who's not very intelligent but likes to hang around you?

Giratina- A Rash one. Well it's a fucking Giratina.
  • Don't take this the wrong way, but that's adorable.
    Other people tell me it's rather sad and pathetic.
  • :<

Well, they're wrong.
  • Yeah, it's not pathetic at all~.

I've wanted friends in a similar manner myself, especially since like the middle of this past June. @////@;;
    Eh, I don't care either way.