If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I has Team Fortress 2 Now.

Comments

• The setting I posted after a minor correction should run it in directx 8.1 which is basically what oldblivion does for oblivion.
  • My Steam is sneakygelzo. You'll know you added me correctly when you see someone named Angry White Guy and my face.
  • Tried it. It still runs like shit.
  • There's a TV Tropes group, but I recommend we start our own IJBM group.
  • You can change. You can.
    Maybe you shouldn't be running shit on your computer
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    My username is, appropriately enough, GLORIOUS Leader. 

^^ Good idea. 
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I'm creating a group.
    My username is, appropriately enough, GLORIOUS Leader. 

It's not appropiate, inglorious basterd. 

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Okay, I'm back after lunch and dishes.

I see I've already missed everyone.  Oh well.

Time to see if TF2 will run on my computer.
  • Too long, this is taking too long. 44%. Should have let it download through the night.
    It will take you the whole day, Storm. Telling you right now. It took me around 8-6 hours. and my download speed as at 1 MB/s
    I'm'a close Firefox just in case.
  • ^^ Oh well. My 110 kB/s and I are feeling jealous.

Question. Does the 6.7 GB download includes updates or will those need to be downloaded later?
  • Man, every once in a while the game just pauses on my computer but I'm pretty sure keeps going for everyone else. Anyone else have this problem, and is it just my computer or the server? My computer is pretty new, so I would hate to think it's the computer's fault.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    ^^Updates are all included.
    This kinda sucks.

So I had a hint of this before, but now I'm quite sure of it.

When I play these 3D games I get a headache.

This happened with Metroid Prime, and then it happened with Deus Ex, and now it's happening with TF2.

Maybe I need to play for short periods and take frequent breaks.
    Also, why aren't there tutorials for Medic, Demoman, Heavy, and Scout?
    Okay, my parents just got back.  So I'm not playing anymore.
    And I play now. Wheeeee
  • I can't add anyone as my friend or join any group. Limited accounts kind of suck.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Why do some of you have limited accounts?
  • Maybe someone who hasn't actually purchased any games? I wouldn't know.
  • Bingo. I used to play under my brother's account, The Mongol, but then he lost interest, decided I shouldn't play on his computer that often, and kept all the items I got. What a guy.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Also, why aren't there tutorials for Medic, Demoman, Heavy, and Scout?

Scout runs fast and double jumps.

Demoman does get tutorials I believe.

I do not know why Medic doesn't.

Heavy is simple, you shoot everything.
    Oh sorry I meant Sniper rather than Demoman.
  • It lags when there are explosions. Need help with this.
  • Also, Forzare could you add me to the group, because I am unable to do so myself, apparently.
    And me. I've not used Steam in quite a while, since I only got it for free Portal. 
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^, ^^ Done.  Apparently I'd set it to private instead of public.  It's public now, though.

^^^ Did you try turning the graphics down?
  • I had to turn all the graphical settings down to minimum, but I've finally got the game working.

I think I suck at it, though.