If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Hehe tasty bile in my inbox

edited 2011-05-11 04:53:20 in General
Recently I came across this in my inbox here.

• cpjla51 4:54AM
    First off, learn to type, retard. Second, get a fucking therapist. Seriously, no one cares about how stupid, boring and unloved you are, and your pathetic attention-hungry schtick is starting to get old. You're nothing but another annoying son of a bitch with nothing better to do but complain about how shitty your life is. Give it a rest.
To this I have to say that the OP is just one of those assholes can't leave well enough alone. Can't say anythign nice and feels a need to be a dick unprovoked.

Comments

• "When are you going to stop being such and annoying little faggot? Are you trying to piss everyone off, or are you just stupid enough to not realize how obnoxious you are? As if you're hard on for that wannabe psycho wimp, you just have to make all these boring, whiny, sarcastic threads. If everything pisses you off that much, why not leave tvtropes alone, or, better yet, put a bullet through your head?"

Hey! I got one too!
  • was that actually a messege you got. Jesus people just can't resist being dicks without provocation.
  • I think Chagen got one too.
  • Was it the same guy? What's this guys deal?
  • Apparently he followed Chagen over from FSTDT
  • edited 2011-05-11 05:08:16
    FSTDT? Is that anything like KHSAS?
  • How did his account even get approved in the first place? It's a spam/troll name clear as day.
  • Now that you mention it it is. Didn't notice.
  • So what's this guys deal? did you get anything from him InsanityAddict?
  • He's just a lame troll.
  • Seems like it I didn't even feel insulted and enraged by him hitting my soft spot must mean something.
  • The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    "Why must you be such a stuck-up bastard? It doesn't make you look smart or cool, it makes you look like a stuck-up bastard. Don't like the site? Stay off. The only reason no one calls you out for your shit is because they're all so busy sucking your internet dick because you're oh-so sane for a Sonic fan. Just go away."

Yeah, he got me, too. How drab.
  • So has anyone actually seen this guy post in the fora or is he just attacking people in PM?
  • I'm not prominent enough to have recognizable posting style or persona to be mocked. Has the guy been flagged yet? Much as one likes to keep a token troll around to show how above it all one is, it's better to not give 'em any more attention.
  • I would but I'm not sure how to flag profiles. Only posts and he hasn't made any.
  • You can't flag PMs? Weird, but this is evidence enough anyway to PM GMA about his antics.
  • at least I don't see any way to flag the stuff
  • Aww, I didn't get any. I'm not important enough.
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    The only thing of that sort, I ever got, was this from nuclearneo577:

"Title: Wow you are a dick.

Why the hell did you cut list The Ugly Barnacle?"

That was after I put The Ugly Barnacle on the cutlist. Obviously.

Very tame and the actual bile is only in the title.
  • Dude not cool Nyarly.
  • Wait, you cutlist The Ugly Barnacle?

YOU MONSTER

Not serious
  • I have to agree with Myrm on this one.
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    To quote myself: ...
  • Got one from the same guy/gal.

"This one finds you obnoxious. This one thinks that you're a complete
    idiot. Most importantly, this one thinks you're nothing but a cheap
    attention whore. What's with the weird typing style? Is it really that
    hard for you to just use normal first person pronouns? Either learn to
    type correctly or stay off the internet."

This one is almost flattered that someone considered her prominent enough to mock. Also, this one wonders why someone who considers her speech to be annoying would use it themselves? =)

Anyway, this one gave a (polite, for everyone deserves benefit of doubt) reply and wonders if it's going to be answered.
  • I think he was doing it mockingly and how you talk is yoru own business.
  • The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    Eh, it's just trolling. Don't take it to heart.
  • Did anyone else get these?
  • This one is not taking it to heart. This one is actually somewhat amused. But still thank you for advice
  • Am I not cool enough for abuse :(