If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Hehe tasty bile in my inbox

1234568»

Comments

• This one had extended some benefit of doubt to our little troll and sent him/her a genuine response. No response back so far. Disappointing. =)

The only thing that makes this one uneasy is that the troll seems to be familiar with people's posting styles. Either s/he spent a lot of time lurking (and wasting hours lurking just so you can come up with the ways to insult random people seems to be an unhealthy pastime. If that is the case, then our little troll probably needs some professional help), or is a troper him/herself.

Which is somewhat disturbing, to think that it might be someone people have shared a pleasant conversation with on the main forum talking trash behind their backs.

This one is not going to be rattled by such petty insults (again, it is almost amusing), but duplicity bothers her.
  • not to worry Beholdress I think the general consensus is that our little troll came here from FSTDT.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    why is bile tasty

thats nasty
  • I got the idea for the title from an old poszt on the Bethesda Softworks fora.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Inadequately funny troll has been banned.
  • That's it?

What a lame troll saga. :<
  • The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    ^ Indeed. I was expecting something that would actually incite rage in me.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Well, I was expecting a sequel too, but the wait was taking too long.
  • The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    Left in Development Hell... what a way to go.