If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Hehe tasty bile in my inbox

Comments

• I'm guessing Vorpy got them, assuming she wasn't the one who sent them in the first place.
  • You can change. You can.
    Neither am I, conductor....

;_;

• Also. Rottweiler and Bon are likely targets.
  • Maybe louieW? I'm not sure if he posts often enough to get this guy's atttention though.
    ...he?

•  you know this totally does seem like somthing Vorpy would do.
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    Nah, it doesn't seem vorp enough. Not that I know what "vorp" actually is.

BTW, is it wrong that I feel a bit sad that I haven't got such a message?
    ^ I would be laughing at what mine would say. So...no.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

I didn't get one.  :(

• edited 2011-05-11 10:39:10
    You can change. You can.
    Blargh, bad joke was bad,
  • edited 2011-05-11 10:45:20
    Loser
    I agree with Beholderess that such things can be somewhat amusing, but I think that in such instances one should just report it in order to not encourage that kind of behavior since some people would legitimately be hurt by such comments.
    And...we did! With a one big thread where we could pool all the messages and mock them and have our laughs.
  • how does one report a PM?
  • Tnu1138,

I would just PM a moderator and quote the PM in question in your message text.
    ^ Yeah, that's the normal procedure, yes.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

'FSTDT? Is that anything like KHSAS?"

>:l

• The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    ^ Hee hee.
  • What it's the first Acronym that came to mind. God I miss the TV Tropes fora.
    I know KHSAS is the Snuggling thread faggotry, but what is FSTDT?
    Fundies Say The Darndest Things.
  • "What the fuck is wrong with you? Seriously, what is your problem? Do you really need to be such a crazy bitch? Do you think it's endearing or that it makes you interesting or cool? It doesn't. It makes you look like a retarded whore. By the way, we get it. You want a penis. Just shut up and get the surgery, you fucking dyke."

Y'know, other than the dyke part and the fourth sentence, he's right on the money.
  • edited 2011-05-11 11:21:08
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    When's the last time you took your meds?

9:00 am, today. :3

On that note, why do you insist
    on posting if you can't even type one normal sentence?

Do you just not
    know how fucking insane you are, or is it all to entertain your little
    fans?

I have fans?

You do realize that no matter how much they want to meet and
    subsequently kidnap and rape you, they don't really like you, right?

That sentence contradicted the above post, and the sentence itself. Hehhehehehehehh....

And
    what's with all the "people trying to be edgy are so stupid, hahaha"
    posts? Try practicing what you preach, you dumb whore.

Make me. I double fucking dare you. Oh wait you can't. The only explanation I can give you is, I am the only one allowed to be a hypocrite.

I have to give this guy a 0/10 unfortunately since he could only bring up points that absolutely EVERYONE can bring up, but do not make an adverse ground upon an insult. Note how he uses the term "endearing" against MV totally flags him as an animefag and a Troper.

Also this person is not me because I don't have anything against tnu, or anyone on here. Also IP tracker.
  • Silly Vorpy. We're all hypocrites.
    I'm not a hypocrite.
  • You do realize that no matter how much they want to meet and
    subsequently kidnap and rape you, they don't really like you, right?

LIES! Lies and slander (or Libal sicne it's in text). I would never even think to do such a thing!
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    LETS CELEBRATE TONIGHT COME ON!

WE GOT OUR FIRST OFFICIAL TROLL!

AT 10:23 AM, MAY 11, 2011, A FUNDIE GOT MAD AND ATTACKED (lol) THE FORUM AND LEFT SOME VERY BORING AND UNCREATIVE MESSAGES IN OUR INBOXES.

AND HE HAS NOT YET RETURNED FOR THE BATTLE.

EVERYONE, PREPARE YOUR "U MAD?" REPLIES AND LET'S SEND THE 2ND BARRAGE!

Nah.
  • So, I have another excuse to post a bunch of lolgaga images?

Sweet! Best troll ever! :D
  • I'm pretty green at this i've never done a U mad reply. Anyone can help? also I thought y ou all considered meyour first Troll