If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Hehe tasty bile in my inbox

Comments

• edited 2011-05-11 12:18:22
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭

• you know  without an actual written contract that fake spoiler is pretty meaningless. You just want to set it up so there is no way yo u can lose your power.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    This is what I'm considering sending to this guy:

"Whatsamatter, bro? Am I not stupid enough for you? ;_;

I'm sure you could find something. Don't leave me out, man."
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    Yeah, I just sent him a message. Let's see if he even responds.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Probnot.exe
  • edited 2011-05-11 12:23:16
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Whoo. Message sent. Now to see what happens.

^ Don't ruin my dreams, Vorpy! :<
  • edited 2011-05-11 12:23:33
    You can change. You can.
    Why would you link an application, Vorps?

Eh, I know its fruitless, but hey, it's fun.
    It's like Nope.avi
    That sounds as if you have a fetish for it. Of course, that wouldn't be a surprise with somebody who has a picture of Rika, killing herself, as avatar.
  • You can change. You can.
    I know. The joke being that nobody would download an app just to hear Prollynot. Admittedly it's a bad joke, but whatever.
  • edited 2011-05-11 12:26:00
    ^^ I fixed it. I was just continuing a previous figure of speech. I'm also still imagining everyone as snakes.

And I like this picture because it shows how the anime should have been, visually. This picture is actually pretty scary, at least to me.
  • edited 2011-05-11 12:25:54
    You can change. You can.

^^ Yeah, my picture of dead Satoko has nothing on it. Pity that this chapter never got scanlated. Or is it?
  • So can we ban him instead of feeding the troll?

And don't use that "just playing around" excuse. That's what we did with blaze bullet and look what happened.

• Has friends besides tanks now
    What happened with him, again? I mean after we learned he was a troll, of course.

And I don't feel like doing anything else. I want to see if the troll acts trollish, or just doesn't respond.
    Actually the chapter did get Scanlated, now that they have the Eye Opening/Detective arc being printed here.
  • He came back about a dozen times with a bunch of different usernames.
  • edited 2011-05-11 12:47:44
    Oh, that? I hardly see that as a consequence. MFE was actually amusing for a while.

And I find the idea of responding to a troll to be funny. I mean, it's not like he's actually upsetting anyone on a personal level. It's a little funny that he thinks he's a troll, that's all.
  • You say entertaining, I say mildly annoying.

God damn it, quit making the troll Successful in some manner.
  • edited 2011-05-11 12:42:32
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    successfultrollissuccessful.jpg?

No, .png.
  • edited 2011-05-11 12:45:11
    ^^ Does spamming his inbox count as making him successful?

Not that I did. I just poked fun at him for not targeting me.

Overall, he's not successful. MFE had some success, but not this guy.

V Yup.
  • edited 2011-05-11 12:44:33
    Likes cheesecake unironically.
    Well, it seems that Myr is irritated by him. He's not one the ones, he wanted to irritate, but the troll is at least the cause.

So, it's Myr's fault that the troll is successful.
    But he is not successful enough. I am still not offended, nor is Nyarly or Chagen.
  • I say it's time to get a Lynch Mob and target Myr.
  • We are paying attention to him and wasting time writing replies.

The troll was already successful.
  • edited 2011-05-11 17:30:22
    ^ If I wasn't wasting my time with this, I'd be wasting my time in some other way anyway, and probably in a way that's even less productive.

He might count it as a success, but so do I. I find bad trolls to be amusing in their own way, and I enjoy seeing how people respond.

Problem, Chuggles?
    The purpose of trolling is not just getting attention, but riling people up. If his only intention is getting attention, then he is a shitty troll.

Of course, he is a shitty troll...
    No, Chagen. Those standards are only for attention whores like me. It doesn't matter if they get offended or not, as long as they know I exist I am successful. He came here solely to try and shit on everyone. but few people actually took anything to heart since, it's glaringly obvious shit that we are completely comfortable with. Thus he was only successful against Myrmidon, but is far from complete.

This bitch has some work to do.
  • edited 2011-05-11 12:52:28
    True. But I feel like his attempts were so poor that even being talked about at all might be enough for him.

Which I'm perfectly fine with.