If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Hehe tasty bile in my inbox

Comments

• Likes cheesecake unironically.
    I'm still waiting for the troll PM. I have the faint feeling that I'll never get it. :(
  • I do not have sexual intent when it comes to Vorpy. Blind hero-worship and ass-kissing sure but nothing sexual or romantic.
    ...You want to kick Vorpy's ass?
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    FYI this troll (or sad attempt at one) actually knows people's posting styles well enough to make a few preliminary comments about them, so either he/she has been lurking or is a troper himself/herself.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    So it's like the copypasta ED troll that I forgot the name of?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I HAVE SEXUAL ATTRACTION TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU

UNF UNF UNF
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    University of North Florida
  • I said MFE was annoying, not that this guy was annoying.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I miss MFE.
  • edited 2011-05-11 13:58:14
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I miss videogames.
    I miss my mom.
    I miss videogames.
    I miss-I miss-I miss my mom.
    I miss videogames.
    I miss my mom.
    I miss videogames.
    I miss-I miss-I miss my mom.
  • Wait, why would you criticize people for being whiny on a forum that is literally for whining?
  • I miss Alex, I miss the TV Tropes fora.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    I guess I'm not important enough to PM. Ah well. 
  • Oh, okay, I see. Everyone starts flirting with Vorpy the minute I leave.

Way to make me feel left out, guys. :<
  • do you want to flrith with Vorpy too?
  • ^^...Maaaaaaybe...
  • Well she's not here to object and my uncle always said absent girls can't say no.
  • It's a bit overrated Tnu.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    I wasn't flirting, I was just making it looks like Tnu wanted lots of sexy time with Vorpy.
  • edited 2011-05-11 15:00:18
    Kichigai birthday!!
    How is this guy's called and why didn't he leave me a PM?

Slowly, I become rather pessimistic. :(
  • +1 for banning the dude, y'all expecting too much entertainment out of him.

• This thread is terrible.
  • He's not banned, is he? I thought bans and promotions show up on activity.

Good thing, I might still have a chance to get a PM and become one of the cool kids.
  • You can change. You can.
    Remember who are the cool kids and consider...do you wanna be one of them?
    The answer to that question is yes, by the way.

You do.
  • edited 2011-05-11 22:40:50
    You can change. You can.
    Eh, don't see the point.
  • edited 2011-05-11 22:51:56
    Pony Sleuth
    Aww... I never got a reason you suck speech.

Though it probably wouldn't be all that interesting seeing as how I don't suck.