If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The Drama Chronicles Thread

Comments

• No rainbow star

^ You're

>.> <.<

• Wait, so, cocks was originally a cock posting thread?

And it was Icala's cock?

I... what? 

• edited 2012-05-10 22:30:17
    Has friends besides tanks now

"I still think we shouldn't have even approved his application" Okay. I've seen these comments enough times. More than enough. Come off it. It's almost enough to legitimately piss me off. He was approved before any of our current mods, and we pretty much wanted him gone anyway; as I've said before, I really wanted him gone. I don't think fairness of policy (applying the three strike policy to all but those who blatantly broke the site's most important rules (and no, Rule 0 doesn't count)) is that deplorable an ideal, even if that policy doesn't always work. Besides, there was the matter of "how do I go about swaying GMH"? If you wanted him gone that badly, you could have PMed us about your concerns and made a stronger case than tossing inflammatory image macros at him. Yes, he's a sickening person. Yes, we should have banned him sooner. Lesson learned. But quit pretending like you have a full understanding of our perspective. It's time to move on.

• edited 2012-01-13 22:18:05
    Pony Sleuth
    ^^^Missing the joke again, eh?
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

He was approved before any of our current mods

It's not even that. He wasn't approved. At all. Back when he joined, IJBM had a captcha system.

• ^^Oops, I think I messed up my arrow count.
  • edited 2012-01-13 22:22:04
    No rainbow star

^^^^^^ Yes. I fell for a dare Vorpy gave me in a chatroom, and gave Vivi permission to post it because he was going to do it anyways, and I didn't want him banned for it

He still got banned, but...

• Oh.

:|

Bad Icalasari. -hits you with a rolled up newspaper- 

• Has friends besides tanks now
    @INUH: Right. True. But I imagine that even if it had already come to that, Glenn would have approved him.
  • No rainbow star

^^ :< But it lead to every post being replaced with a picture of a rooster!

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Bob, you have missed way too much.

Q4 2011 was pretty much an awesome rollercoaster with gatling guns around here.

• BobBob
    edited 2012-01-14 01:46:10

the fuck is Q4

And stop doing dramatic shit when I'm not here, it's very fucking rude you douchenozzles.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Fourth quarter?

• Oh.

Bluh, stupid kids with your stupid newfangled internet slang and your fancy letters...

• It's probably closer to business jargon.
  • Oh.

Bluh, stupid kids with your just as stupid but probably not so newfangled business jargon and your fancy letters...

• Woki mit deim Popo.

Gee, you make it sound like you're older than me.

• They're somethin' else.

So, why did Vivi, despite all common sense, post a picture of a cock anyway?

• Has friends besides tanks now

He says he really didn't see what was wrong with it. And he was probably kicked up on amused reactions to it.

• They're somethin' else.

Oh. (silly me. There's no such thing as common sense in the internet)

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

There is however, fake cynicism.

• And plenty of real cynicism.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Did you get to the part in the video where he was talking about being attracted to little kids and posting that in a public forum from a public computer in the children's section of a library? Or maybe the parts where he tells everybody that they need to stop persecuting him just because he's a furry pedophile diaper-loving anime otaku  fucktard and acting holier-than-thou and aaaaaaa

Okay sorry, it's just that Chagen is one of those people that makes you have to take a break from the Internet because goddamn, seriously.

While I don't like Chagen's behavior either, you might need a chill pill.  Stupid people on the internet will continue to be stupid and on the internet.  That ain't gonna change anytime soon.

Should we catalogue the latest bout of drama yet, or is it still too soon?

• I was thinking about doing it some time after the whole thing dies on TVT.

• You can change. You can.

draven?

I think Stormtroper has taken too long

• edited 2012-05-10 22:18:45
    Has friends besides tanks now

I wouldn't mind seeing it chronicled at this point.

I'm also a little amused at my rant near the top of the page. Slightly embarrassed at the same time, of course.

Ehh, it's got a silver lining, in that it shows that the mods here are also ordinary people, who are just as able to become pissed off about stupid shit.