If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Suggest forum changes/features and report bugs here!

Comments

• edited 2011-05-07 00:28:29
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    The red text is a bit attention grabbing for edits. Perhaps it can be made into italics and a bit smaller?

And there's no delay so fixing my posts make a giant red thing at the bottom. :(
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Yeah, I don't mind having an edit message thing on the posts (in fact, I think we should have them), but I'm not sure I like having them be red.  They stick out like a sore thumb.
  • The red definitely should go, these notes don't need to stand out more than they already do.
  • I know you guys (the mods) can do whatever you want with the site and I respect that, and I'm not saying this to change your mind, I just feel that my opinion should be stated and dammit now I don't even want to finish this post, but I don't like it. :<

-crawls under a rock-
  • Server: irc.esper.net

Name: #ItJustBugsMe
  • This place is already like a slow chatroom, why would we want a real one? That would just take time away from the  forum.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    IRC is dumb.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I'm thinking of turning off the WYSIWYG editor for a moment to test something.

Brb.
  • Yeah, it is pretty dumb, isn't it?

Nevermind.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-10 19:32:31
    If this doesn't embed itself, I'm going to bust a nut on someone.

Motherfucker.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Try removing everything after the video ID (IdHTnpgpLDc). 
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdHTnpgpLDc

Click the <> button. It has code that you must delete.

You must delete all of the red shit for this to work.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-10 19:48:40

YES! YES! OH GOD, VORPY, I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH RIGHT NOW I WANT TO HAVE YOUR CREEPY MUTANT BABIES
    ^ holy overreaction batman
  • SHUT IT, I'M JUST REALLY HAPPY THAT I FINALLY GOT IT TO WORK, ALRIGHT?! LEAVE ME ALONE! ;_;
  • edited 2011-05-12 20:12:47
    When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Whole site was being glitchy for a sec. Memory allocation thing, I assume. 

Aaaaaaand it's happened at least 6 more times since then just tonight. Odd. 

Okay, this is important: the site totally went down for about 10 minutes. 
  • edited 2011-05-16 23:10:17
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭

When you click this button, any text you highlighted will be quoted

Can we has this?
  • IIRC, this was proposed once before and it was determined that the few quote-button extensions for Vanilla aren't compatible with the WYSIWYG editor.
    I'd like to figure out how the non-WYSIWYG default editor works, and then figure out how to go from there.

It would be really cool if we could get bbcode on here, but there's no Vanilla 2 plugin for that unfortunately.
    You know what would be cool? Shortcuts. That way, I could just go command+I to italicize instead of having to click (my mouse is a fickle mistress).
    I think they work in IE but not Firefox, for some reason.
  • edited 2011-05-18 20:13:19
    When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    And they work in Opera, too. 

But not Chrome. :(
  • Site's going wonky again.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    ^ Yup it is having a fit right now.
    We need a "Politics" section. there are a lot of Politics threads now and they feel weird just floating around in general when they deserve their own category.
  • Editing posts in a closed thread is glitchy...
    I tried to do that because you locked the thread BEFORE 20 posts, which was funny. You averted my prediction.
    Yeah, editing posts in locked threads is glitchy.  I told UE about that but he hasn't fixed it yet.
    I just found out that you can edit many posts simultaneously.

Just putting that out there.