If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Suggest forum changes/features and report bugs here!

Comments

• edited 2012-04-18 21:47:01
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Lousy goddamn stupid time travel shenanigans.
  • You can change. You can.

Yah, man, I told INUH to not go and fuck with the TARDIS, but noooooo

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Okay, bluh, apparently people still haven't gotten the memo.

If you scroll back up through the posts, you'll notice that the posts are ahead of the timezone you are in.

If you scroll back through the thread, to the point that the timezones match yours, you'll see the current posts.

Here, have a link.

• edited 2012-04-18 22:10:02
    The IRCs want you(r soul): irc.esper.net, #ijbm

There was a rather large time desynch on the server, which is now fixed.  However, posts during the desynch will all retain their funked up timestamps (and thus be out of order that they were posted).  Posts from here on should be fine now.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

OH, now I get it.

That's trippy. 

• The IRCs want you(r soul): irc.esper.net, #ijbm

yea, not sure if it's related to the server move or not.  I'll keep an eye on it for a while.  It also breaks the 'send me to the last post' too, but that will be over on it's own just like how it fixed itself, but that's a few hours off.

• ...Can I still burn down the forum?

• Has friends besides tanks now

SHUT UP THIS IS A HILARIOUS EVENT AND I FOR ONE WILL NOT MISS ANY OF IT! >:[[[[]]]]]]

Oh, hey, the right-pointing brackets are blue, and the left-pointing ones are red. Huh.

• edited 2012-04-18 22:41:21
    The IRCs want you(r soul): irc.esper.net, #ijbm

the styling for current page number where the page number is the first or last carries over to the adjacent arrow and the ellipses in the middle because vanilla is silly like that

I think I get it now; is it ordering recent posts without regards for A.M. or P.M.?

• edited 2012-04-18 22:46:32

I did always find it bizarre that the ellipses were the same color as the current page number. But you know, insert duct-tape analogy here.

^ It orders them by timestamps, but the forum's time was briefly ahead a few hours so posts made with the correct time end up behind the ones that were made with the incorrect time.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Not as far as I can tell, but I just swapped over from AM to PM.

^^ Oooooooohhhh.

Thanks, CA.

i forgot to explain that didnt i

• The IRCs want you(r soul): irc.esper.net, #ijbm

They all appear normally for me now, so we just have a trippy time warp for a few more hours before everything's back in time order

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

Man, this should go in the drama chronicles thread.

Indeed.

• Greetings from the future, peons of the past!  I have an important message!

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

lol, the office

This is probably one of IJBM's bestest and most hilariously surreal moments.

^ I know, right? I actually just made a thread about it; this may very well be the most fun I've had since I joined the TVTropes community at large.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

IJBM: I missed all of it as I'm busy planning campus visits.

Hey, at least you've got stuff going on besides watching a forum shit itself.

• We have reviewed your resume' and we find you delicious.
    It's chaos, Glenn

The things we've done to appease the timestream

You wouldn't want us now anyway

Someone needs to stop playing with the teleporters while wearing that pendant.

• Hey, we stopped an apocalypse.  Stuff worked out in the end.

I mean, unless you played the sequel, but fuck that.

• We have reviewed your resume' and we find you delicious.
    but

it matches my hair so well :c

^^ Both or just the latter sequel?

• >implying anyone in the US played Radical Dreamers

I'm totally Robo, btw