If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Suggest forum changes/features and report bugs here!

Comments

• No. I have my own Vanilla forum that I had the feature enabled on for members until I saw they could delete others' posts. I have never seen it here.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    You should be able to edit the perms if you're an admin.
  • You can change. You can.
    Two things:

* Following any permalink seems to sign me out of the site

* Can I ask for the ban map to be moved to the actual Rules thread? Mostly for readability issues 

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Following any permalink seems to sign me out of the site

Not here.
    OK, it doesn't sing me off if I check the "Keep me signed in" checkbox. 

Anyway, the other one still bothers me.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Done.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Also, there's a difference between itjustbugsme.com and www.itjustbugsme.com; it's possible to be signed in on one and not the other.
  • Is there some way to get the timestamps to be less vague?
  • edited 2011-09-02 03:23:01
    Belief
    Always edit your post.

Like this, See, that way people can tell
    Wait, UE, why did you leave!?!?
  • edited 2011-09-04 13:43:46
    The IRCs want you(r soul): irc.esper.net, #ijbm
    Ah, there we go, much better.  Something borked the first try; got it now.  Might also make it configurable at some point via profiles. Those whole relative timestamps tend to bug me anyway, so yeah :P
    Excellent. Thanks, Unknown Bro.
  • edited 2011-09-04 13:48:22
    I see they're even localized.

...it's going to be weird trying to translate this into 12-hour time.
  • edited 2011-09-04 13:50:38
    They always were, so I retained that. I just changed the date format in the core to match that used in the last edited message. Also, I could make them 12 hour format if it bugs people having them 24 hour, but like I said, I'm likely going to make it so you can specify your own date formatting :p
  • That would be cool.
  • edited 2011-09-04 13:54:17
    Pony Sleuth
    Interesting change. A little harder to read, but I can see the pros to this.
  • edited 2011-09-04 13:55:18
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I think the 24-hour is cool, but having the option to do otherwise would be good.

I'm noticing that edit messages are displaying as an hour earlier than post times for me. Is one timezone adjusted but not the other?
  • For me, edit times are two hours ahead.
  • edited 2011-09-04 14:14:07

An hour back here, which is server time; I bet the timestamps aren't localized in the last edited plugin.

EDIT: And now they should be properly timezone'd

• No more "February 6", "April 9"

THANK YOU UNKNOWN ENTITY
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    :D
  • No rainbow star
    Even the oldest thread is recent according to the new system :D
  • No rainbow star
    May I suggest adding a plugin that shows who's online (or at least says when a person is online and offline beside their posts)?
  • But, that takes all of the fun out of guessing whether or not someone's online or not! D:
  • No rainbow star
    :< Could be optional for people?
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    So I just learned that I can't flag posts on the mobile site. -waits for UE to show up-
  • @Icalasari: There is a "Last Active" time on the profile pages, but I can't tell what the time is based on.

(The time it shows for me right now is later than my most recent post but earlier than my most recent Activity comment)
    Again, let's nuke the mobile site.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    let's nuke the mobile site.
  • No rainbow star
    Nuke the mobile site and build it anew

I mean, come on. Ability to go out of HTML mode, ability to flag posts, and ability to choose the page I want instead of hitting older/newer comments a million times is all I ask for