If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Suggest forum changes/features and report bugs here!

Comments

• I should mention that I didn't actually use a phone, I just used Firefox on Windows 7 with the User Agent Switcher add-on set to iPhone.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Yeah. I got that.

That's pretty interesting from a "learning what the site does under certain circumstances" perspective.
  • This has been suggested before, but whatever: Maybe "IJAM" should be its own category, instead of just a title prefix?
  • edited 2011-08-22 05:22:59
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I'm not sure if it's a bug or not, but it kinda bugs me.

Normally, the buttons on top go to the right of the ugly It Just Bugs Me logo thing.

But if I get a PM, the buttons go under the ugly logo thing.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Normally they do the second for me...
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    It's probably a screen resolution thing.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Probably.
    It took a bit of fiddling around, but have fun with your new IJAM category.
  • Forzare: If, without the PM notification, that stuff is just wide enough to fit on one line, then the addition of the little "1" will force it below.

(A similar thing happened to me on AU's forum, it all fit on one line until the "Dashboard" button was added)
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Anonymous User has a forum all for himself??

loljk
  • edited 2011-08-22 14:35:21
    I blocked the logo.  So I kind of keep forgetting it's even supposed to be there...
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Why did you block the logo?
  • It's huge and ugly.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Also, it looks like "It Just Lamps Me."
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
  • edited 2011-08-22 23:44:58
    Find this line in the html:

<hr style="text-align: left; size: 2px; width: 100%;">

And change it to just
    that was not the problem

but it's fixed now
  • *shrug* Well, I tried.
    Yeah, thanks anyway.
  • This is really silly and perhaps a bad idea, but...would it be possible to make the titles of all threads in the IJAM category haven "IJAM:" prefix? It's hard to pick them out as-is...I keep clicking on threads expecting complaints and getting praise instead. I NEED MY HATRED DAMMIT
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I just click on threads.

I don't know why everyone is so theme-devoted to IJBM. I make threads about what I want, and IJBM is simply a club name for a group of people who will answer.
  • I don't mind non-complainy threads, personally. It's just kinda jarring to go into a thread expecting complaints and instead find the opposite.
    I don't usually go in expecting complaining anymore. I usually just going in expecting a topic related to the thread title.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Which is supposed to happen. :)
    I would wonder if there could possibly be something implemented to allow people to delete themselves from conversations completely?
    It's a long-known bug, and it lacks a simple solution, which is why UE hasn't fixed it yet.
    Damn.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Damn, DAMN, DAMN, DAMN
  • The delete button would work...if not for the fact that it allows members to delete others' posts, too. I know this from experience
    ...which delete button?  on posts?  That's not supposed to be accessible unless you're a mod.