If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Suggest forum changes/features and report bugs here!

Comments

• You can change. You can.
    Eh, TvT did it with Vegeta about two years ago.

This is a complete myth.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Unfortunately everyone already knows that that's my sockpuppet.

You should act as if she's not my sockpuppet.  It's funnier that way.
  • I just realized something, when I was looking for the Paedofinder General Image macros, I went through IanEx's comments to try and find them..

and I saw what looks to be the special secret Moderator chat that only mods and stuff can post in...

.... One of the whole things is that it's secret right? Cause I might not be able to see what you're saying, but I can see what topics the mods are discussing.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Yeah, that's been like that for ages.
  • Should it be that easy for the rest of us to see what you're discussing?
    Probably not but it hasn't been fixed yet.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    *tries to do that*

Oh my glob she's right.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Not exactly a whole lot we can do about it.
  • *reads through Cygan's list of posts*

They're almost all flags. How disappointing.

(totally not serious)
    These days I mostly post in my threads or in flags.
  • Could we have a "Country" category on our profile page? It's relatively minor, but would be nice to prevent confusion.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Are we gonna need a category for assignment threads? They're about to outnumber the roleplay threads...
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I don't expect it to really last longer than a few days.
  • Maybe just a general "Games" category?
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Sounds like a better idea.
  • No rainbow star
    And yet when I made a thread about the lack of a games section, everybody said that adding one would be a bad idea >.>
  • And yet when I made a thread about the lack of a games section, everybody said that adding one would be a bad idea >.>

I've actually been contemplating a "forum games" category of some sort.

How about we call it that so that it doesn't get confused with games that belong in "media"?
  • No rainbow star
    Ok :D
  • The IRCs want you(r soul): irc.esper.net, #ijbm
    *shoots observancy to userpages*
    Category is added; now that I'm done typing up a very useless overview of a large number of JRPG/SRPG series, I'll go move the threads.
    Should we switch to category view as default?

You know how you see all the threads on the front page when you load up the main site view?  I can change that to something else.  For example, I can change it to look like this.  Do you think this would be a better idea?
  • No rainbow star
    Hmm... I'm partial to both :D
  • Personally I like having the "All Discussions" as the front page, but that's just me.
    I'd like it if yu could set it to display the few most recent from any ones you're interested in.
    That would take some coding to do.  Though that would be...by "ones you're interested in" you mean categories, right?  Yeah, that would take some coding.
    Yeah, not really feasible :c
  • No rainbow star
    Can't we have the category listing, with one category being all categories? Then we can have both
  • You can change. You can.
    Why not let it be set in our profile, unless it's too complicated? Either all discussions or all categories.
  • Is it normal for the entire site to act like it's filled with every known disease?