If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Suggest forum changes/features and report bugs here!

Comments

• edited 2011-07-05 15:58:58
    Has friends besides tanks now
    @INUH: There should be a speech bubble in the upper-right corner of the screen when on the "All Discussions" page. Click that to start a new discussion.

Ninja'd.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Though the mobile Vanilla site does suck pretty bad.
  • edited 2011-07-06 19:41:55
    When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    If you click edit and then click edit again it makes your comment light blue. This looks neat. 
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I still have 2 messages lingering there forever...what do?
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Make them light blue.

OMIGOSHTHATRHYMES 
  • $80+ per session
    Delete pms would be a nice feature.
  • $80+ per session
    Nevermind.
  • $80+ per session
    So, I deleted all my PM conversations and now I have the orange 1 still there.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Deleting PMs currently actually means "remove me from the conversation", with no apparent way to get re-added either.  Also, apparently, if the conversation gets a new reply, you can't ever get rid of it.

This is a bug.
  • I'm a sucker >_>
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Out of interest what is happening when I get the message

'Fatal error: Out of memory...'

It usually has some numbers and a directory where the ellipses is.
  • The forums are going to hell again.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^^Traffic>capacity.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Yeah. This happens too often for my liking (which is to say, it happens, but I don't know what can be done to entirely remove the problem). I just love getting that message in the middle of dealing with a shitstorm, amirite, INUH?
    If it helps, I finally ended that lovely thread.
    Thank you; I would have probably just let it off with thumping Vivi's last post, myself, and I was getting a drink.
    The forums are going to hell again.

Bullshit. A THREAD is going to hell again.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-07-10 22:34:51
    I'm pretty sure that particular thread's already came and gone.

...Has it?
    It's come and gone.

There also happened to be the Fatal Error: Memory yadda yadda that came with too much traffic going on at the same time.
  • It has.

...or is it?
    @Vorpy: I think that post was referring to the server hiccups.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    IT KEEPS HAPPENING
    Fuck I summoned them back.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    WHY U DO THAT INUH
  • Yeah, why would you mention the SERVER HICCUPS
    VORPY uses SERVER DISTORTION
  • The IRCs want you(r soul): irc.esper.net, #ijbm
    IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE TO THE POINT OF EXPLODING THE CONFIGURATION FILE WHICH I RESTORED. ALSO THE MEMORY ISSUES SHOULD BE FIXED FOR NOW.  MY SHIFT IS GETTING A WORKOUT.
  • So, is this an error with the server, or with Vanilla?
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Okay... That was weird and annoying.
  • edited 2011-07-11 00:31:07
    The IRCs want you(r soul): irc.esper.net, #ijbm
    I...have no idea what that was, actually.  I looked to find the config file almost entirely empty.  Restored it from a backup and here we are.  So for lack of a better reason, I'll blame Vorpy's last post in this thread.