If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Suggest forum changes/features and report bugs here!

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Oh I checked that one box nevermind.
  • So I'm not actually completely sure about this, but... might as well mention it anyway, just in case it really is something that happens and it's not my fault somehow.

If a thread has 49 replies, and you've read them (may also happen on pages other than the first, but I dunno), then if it gets two more replies (such that the thread has a total of 52 posts, 2 of them being unread) and you click on the thread, it will bring you to page 2 even though there's still one post at the end of page 1 that you haven't read.

Due to this being fairly specific, I... can't exactly test it easily, but that's what seemed to happen a couple times.  If this is actually does happen, then it's a bug and should probably be fixed if possible.  Presumably, it'd have something to do with the fact that the OP isn't counted as a post as far as the posts per page is concerned, but is as far as the post count of a thread is concerned.  So the first page has 51 posts while other pages have 50.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    It's happened to me before. It's quite annoying.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    It happens to me too.
  • That's happened to me, too. I figured I was just clicking the wrong thing somehow.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Here too.  Not sure why.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Same here.
  • Me as well.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Issue has been submitted to UE.  Thanks!

I vaguely remember this behavior myself.  I think it's the difference between landing you on the last post you read and landing you on the first post you haven't read.
    ^But when this happens, it lands you on the second post you haven't read. Which is just weird.
    ...oh.
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    Can we have html in our titles again? Because I regret its disappearance (even though I am partially responsible for it), and would like my sigline to be ~pink~.

'Cause, you know, I like pink. I don't think it will be abused too much, now that I am actually thinking about it. So long as nobody is excessively crazy by putting pictures in there or something.
    IJBM: Your text is actually purple.
    Looks pink to me...

Wait, damn, now I'm seeing it as purple. I don't wanna be suggestible...
    Now I'm seeing it as fuschia.
  • edited 2011-07-25 15:52:08
    ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    My colors, and their meaning:

*Generic purple, for non-serious general posts.

*Lighter purple, for especially lighthearted comments.

*Reddish-purplish-whatever-you-call-it, for serious discussion.

*Red, for dark comments.

*And, of course, pink for sweetness~.

Additionally, I am occasionally inclined to use Comic Sans font, depending on the nature of a post. I originally toyed with the idea of blue text, but it was both taken, and lacked a certain charm; hence, I moved on to purple to match Trixie.
  • edited 2011-07-25 19:35:01
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    [Bakura] I DON'T CARE.

Note: Pardon me for sounding harsh, but this was just an excuse for me to post this YGOTAS reference.
  • *And, of course, pink for sweetness~.
    This does not look pink to me.

Though I have my own preferred shade of pink, for when I'm feeling pink-ish.
    That looks more pink, but more like grapefruit pink, which is kinda reddish.
  • I like my pink a little more reddish than purplish, personally.

Though this is getting off-topic. Maybe we should start a pink thread.
  • Thanks to those responsible for adding the roleplaying and liveblogging categories.
  • edited 2011-07-26 11:27:50
    Meh, it is mildly pink whilst still remaining purpleish-reddish enough to fit my color scheme.
  • Private messages will sometimes get text cut-offs, bug or not?
    What do you mean by that?
    With the angle brackets? That's generally used to render text unviewable (such as when mods are having modly discussions and don't want people checking our Activity to see what we're saying). Apparently it does that in PMs too, except that then no one can see what the other person was trying to say.
  • That's good to hear, thank you Mod-Everest, for being a person with a face and a future full of flowers that flay the living dead with fireflies.

._.

Or something like that.
  • edited 2011-07-27 22:56:35

>text<

OHHHHHHHHHH, so that's what it was! I thought it was the forum axing html or something.

• edited 2011-07-27 22:56:13
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Ah, that's what it was. That makes sense.

^It only makes it invisible in certain contexts.
    "That's good to hear, thank you Mod-Everest, for being a person with a face and a future full of flowers that flay the living dead with fireflies.

._.

Or something like that. "

You're welcome. :3
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Forum spazzing with memory relocation again.