If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Evermor

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Thevel fires more acid at the archer.

(Rolled: 1d20+2. Rolls: 5. Total: 7)(Rolled: 1d3. Rolls: 1. Total: 1)

• Has friends besides tanks now

"Bah," Djanain said to Zoras. "Only three more to go." Besides, I've never had a fight go this well for me before. For Hobbes's sake, we probably should finish this soon, though.

Djanain strafed the cheeky skeleton diagonally, to his right, and attacked it again.

Actions taken: Five-foot-step diagonally to the right, and an attack.

Attack: (Rolled: 1d20+2. Rolls: 15. Total: 17)

Damage (if applicable): (Rolled: 1d8+1. Rolls: 8. Total: 9)

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Thevel's acid flies wide of the mark, hitting the wall to the side of the skeleton. Small puts now scar the surface of the wall.

Djanain's blow strikes the alread-injured skeleton and completely shatters it.

"Two more."

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

"Indeed, we have determined you can count."

• Nom Lam jumped past the skeleton facing Hobbes and, while still in the air, delivered a kick at the crossbow wielding one.

Jump (5 ft. without running start, DC 10): (Rolled: 1d20+6. Rolls: 13. Total: 19)

Attack: (Rolled: 1d20+4. Rolls: 3. Total: 7)

Damage:(Rolled: 1d6+4. Rolls: 4. Total: 8)

Zoras moves ten feet east and five feet south.

And then he attacks the crossbow wielding skeleton

Attack Roll

(Rolled: 1d20+5. Rolls: 13. Total: 18)

Damage roll

(Rolled: 1d8+5. Rolls: 2. Total: 7)

Hobbes finishes off the last skeleton.

(Rolled: 1d20+3. Rolls: 14. Total: 17)(Rolled: 1d8+2. Rolls: 7. Total: 9)

(Rolled: 1d20+3. Rolls: 13. Total: 16)(Rolled: 1d8+2. Rolls: 1. Total: 3)

(Rolled: 1d20+3. Rolls: 17. Total: 20)(Rolled: 1d6+2. Rolls: 4. Total: 6)

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Zoras' spear pierces through the skeleton's sternum, causing it to crumble to pieces, as Hobbes leaps onto the last skeleton, savaging it.

The skeletonscollapse into bones, littering the hall and causing their feet to crunch as they moved around.

Looking around, they can finally see the room for what it is. It's a large, square room, standing at over forty feet long. Boxes are stacked untidily against the far room, and there are doors to both the north and south.

The northern door is a large door made of metal. It had been closed behind the skeleton that had fled from the fight. The southern door is a rickety door made of dirt, and looking closer at it, you can see dirt under the door, rather than the stone the rest of the warehouse was made of.

Moments after the last skeleton falls, Thevel steps over to Hobbes and places his hand over the wound, repairing the damage.

(Rolled: 1d10+1. Rolls: 2. Total: 3)

Removing his hand from the wound, Thevel seems somewhat dissatisfied with the results.

"Do you want me to do it again? Remember, I can only do that twice a day."

Hobbes shakes his head.

"Okay, I'll hold off just in case. But you had better not be mad if I end up having to re-summon you."

"Okay," Djanain said under his breath, ignoring Zoras's remark. "Well." He had noticed something. He looked around in their current room again, doing a quick headcount and noting the two doors that had not been passed through yet, and went back to the previous room. "Oh, my . . ." Djanain made sure to say this loudly enough for the others to hear him.

"Oh your?"

"Rede's gone."

"Come on you can't be serious, people just don't go 'Puff'. Come on, Sorcerer, drop the invisibility spell!"

"Here, let me try something."

Thevel concentrates, trying to pick up any magical auras in the area. 

Thevel does not pick up any current magical auras in their vicinity.

He can feel the fading remnants of a powerful magical aura, however. It seems to have departed rather suddenly, taking with it a smaller magical aura.

• edited 2012-12-24 01:08:33
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

"Nothing's using magic here right this instant. But awhile ago (hard to say how long), something really powerful and something fairly weak were both here, and they vanished at the same time, very suddenly. That probably isn't good."

"Not at all. . . . So, assuming we all agree that splitting up is a bad idea, which door do you guys want to take first? We know that a skeleton went through the metal one, for what it's worth." Not sure I like our odds either way, though, hence my lack of opinion.

• "There will be at least one skeleton through the metal door" Nom Lam said "That's at least one foe we are able to defeat".

"Well...I vote for the metal door too. If that means anything."

"I have no preference either way."
    "I guess that's that, then." Djanain moved towards the steel door, but did not rush to it. He took a quick look at the last spot he saw Rede before leaving the doorframe.

Nothing happened as he approached the steel door.

It swung open on creaky hinges, revealing a dark passageway. There were no torches lining it, but there was enough light shining in from the torches hanging in brackets on the walls of the previous room that they could vaguely see the hallway.

It seemed to stretch on for some distance.

Djanain went the distance, the dim light not terribly bothersome, or even noticeable to him.

"No. No. No! Noooooooo. No. NO!"Screeched Zoras while trying to  catch up to Djanain."I AM THE BAIT! Don't go stealing my place."

"Sure thing." Djanain stepped back and allowed Zoras to reclaim his spot in the front.

Hobbes followed after them, Thevel close behind.

• Nom Lam rubbed his eyebrows in frustration, then followed

The corridor extended on for some time. It extended far further than it should have, really; if anyone had bothered to measure the distance they had travelled, they would have found that they had covered over eight hundred feet, gradually sloping downwards, while the warehouse itself couldn't be more than a hundred and twenty feet from front to back.

Eventually, they found themselves in front of a door. Or, it resembled a door, at least; sort of the way a wooden slab shoved in front of a hole resembled a door.

A solid slab of metal, at least two inches thick from what they could see, had been roughly jammed in front of a hole in the wall in front of them. It was the only way in and out of the tunnel, apart from the entrance they had used.