If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Evermor

Comments

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

Rede followed, balling a fist in case she had to rapidly fire off a bolt or two.

• edited 2012-11-12 03:14:06
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Thevel fired off an acid splash at the door to eat it away without going near to open it.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Thevel fired off another, then another, until the door collapsed.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

The door collapsed, revealing a skeleton standing behind it, clutching a long, silvery sword in its hand.

The skeleton steps forward to stand in the doorway, chattering its jaw at you. The click on click of its jaw makes for a slightly unnerving image.

Behind it, another skeleton steps out, a shield clutched on its arm. A skittering noise behind it, like bone on stone, tells you that there is more to come.

Thevel casts another acid splash at the skeleton (Touch attack:(Rolled: 1d20+2. Rolls: 19. Total: 21))

Hobbes rushes it and attacks with all he has:

(Longsword: (Rolled: 1d20+3. Rolls: 2. Total: 5) Damage: (Rolled: 1d8+2. Rolls: 3. Total: 5)

Bite: (Rolled: 1d20+3. Rolls: 14. Total: 17) Damage: (Rolled: 1d8+2. Rolls: 5. Total: 7)

Claw: (Rolled: 1d20+3. Rolls: 17. Total: 20) Damage: (Rolled: 1d6+2. Rolls: 4. Total: 6))

(acid splash damage, if applicable: (Rolled: 1d4. Rolls: 3. Total: 3))

• edited 2012-11-12 09:24:19
    Has friends besides tanks now

Rede thrusted an open palm in the direction of the first skeleton, and a thin bolt of lightning sprang out, and rocketed toward the creature. [Elemental Ray: 1d6]

Elemental Ray

(Rolled: 1d20+2. Rolls: 10. Total: 12)

damage, if applicable

(Rolled: 1d6. Rolls: 6. Total: 6)

• Nom Lam swiftly made his way towards the skeletons, and determined it was probably wiser to get rid of the armed one first. Standing right in front the one with the sword, he aims a kick at its ribs...

Attack roll:

(Rolled: 1d20+4. Rolls: 12. Total: 16)

Damage:

(Rolled: 1d6+4. Rolls: 6. Total: 10)

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

The blast of lightning went straight through the skeleton's ribs, lancing harmlessly through the air until it fizzled against a stone wall opposite them.

Nom Lam's kick completely shattered the skeleton. Its' bones fell to the floor; if a look of surprise could show on a skull, it surely would have looked very surprised.

The sword feel clattering to the floor in front of them.

A ball of acid flew from Thevel's outstretched hand, hitting the skeleton standing behind the fallen skeleton in the skull, melting parts of its jaw off.

• edited 2012-11-16 11:23:17
    Has friends besides tanks now

I suppose I could get in there, if I wanted to marginalize half the party . . . Djanain moved to the left of Nom Lam, not wanting to give up the bottleneck.

• edited 2012-11-13 07:07:46
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

The skeleton chitters and steps forward, its bony feet scattering the bones of its fallen comrade. It lashes out with the hand not holding its shield, striking at Nom Lam.

(Rolled: 1d20. Rolls: 7. Total: 7)

POTENTIAL CHEATING DETECTED. If it appears that dice were rolled in this post, they may need to be disregarded as fabricated.

The claws miss, striking to the side of Nom Lam's head.

Meanwhile, the skeletons behind it move in, pressing closer. Behind the skeleton attacking Nom Lam, you can see another move into position behind it.

• edited 2012-11-13 08:19:40
    He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Zoras dashes to the right side of the monk and attacks the skeleton.

(Rolled: 1d20+5. Rolls: 12. Total: 17)

(Rolled: 1d8+4. Rolls: 4. Total: 8) 

• edited 2012-11-13 08:35:18
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

The blow hits the skeleton, crushing its body. It collapses into a pile on top of its previous comrade, its shield dropping down next to the sword.

Hobbes holds back, since the botleneck is advantageous.

"Rg...." Rede grunts in frustration as she misses the skeleton. She turns and aims toward the next nearest and lets loose a Magic Missile.

(Rolled: 1d4+1. Rolls: 2. Total: 3)

• Nom saw the talkative elf and the loud warrior take place beside him. *They are all too eager to fight, it seems. Very well, then.*

He assumed a countering stance.

Readied action:

• Condition: Enemy attempts an attack

• Action: Attack, followed by a five foot step backwards

Thevel fired off another acid splash.

(Rolled: 1d20+2. Rolls: 10. Total: 12)

(Rolled: 1d4. Rolls: 4. Total: 4)

• edited 2012-11-19 01:14:34

Rede's missile hit the skeleton fair in the clavicle, causing several of its bones to crash together.

The ball of acid flies through the closest skeleton's ribcage, not quite touching it.

• Has friends besides tanks now
    Djanain had a thought. He dropped his dagger, drew his scimitar, channeled his power through it, and waited for a skeleton to reach the doorframe, so he could strike it.

The skeleton chittered and stepped forwards, lunging towards Nom Lam with its' claws.

Behind it, the remaining skeletons filed around the doorway in a U shape. The skeleton at the pinnacle of the formation raised a crossbow and took aim at Nom Lam.

(Rolled: 1d20+1. Rolls: 3. Total: 4)

The skeleton's crossbow bolt flew wide, missing both the skeleton standing in front of Nom Lam, and Nom Lam himself.

The skeleton in front of Nom Lam lashed out with his claws.

(Rolled: 1d20. Rolls: 8. Total: 8)

• Having anticipated the skeleton's attack, Nom Lam launched an uppercut at its skull.

Attack:

(Rolled: 1d20 + 4. Rolls: 10. Total: 10)

Damage (if applicable):

(Rolled: 1d6 + 4. Rolls: 3. Total: 3)

After that, he carefully moved backwards, allowing the skeletons to get past the door.

• edited 2012-11-19 01:14:43

• Has friends besides tanks now

Djanain took that moment to try to finish the skeleton off.

Attack:

(Rolled: 1d20+2. Rolls: 5. Total: 7)

Damage (if applicable):

(Rolled: 1d6+1. Rolls: 5. Total: 6)

• edited 2012-11-19 01:16:07

Djanain's scimitar lashes in front of the skeleton, forcing it to duck slightly to the side. This moved it right into Nom Lam's line of fire.

Nom Lam's uppercut caught the skeleton right in the jaw, knocking the skull several feet backwards. The skeleton collapsed in a pile of bones, leaving the remains of three skeletons standing in the doorway.

• edited 2012-11-18 23:51:37
    He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Zoras moves a step to the side. End of Line.