If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Steam Summer Sale 2012

Comments

• edited 2012-07-13 10:18:15
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I just didn't bother voting this time, since I don't really care about any of those.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

everybody vote for assassin's creed revelations

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I did.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    thank you
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

Taken from SA:

FIVE COMMANDMENTS OF STEAM SALES

1. Thou shalt ONLY buy daily and flash deals except on the final day.
    2. Thou shalt buy other games on sale ONLY on the final day of the sale.
    3. Thou shalt join others in buying 4-packs for extra savings whenever possible.
    4. Thou shalt budget spending by filling a Steam Wallet prior to the sale.
    5. Thou shalt fail at following Commandment 4 anyway.

• edited 2012-07-13 13:08:33
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

Daily Deals for July 13th:

Anno 2070 50% off

Sonic Generations 66% off

Payday: The Heist 75% off

Tribes: Ascend Starter Pack 75% off

From Dust 75% off

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 75% off

The Binding of Issac 75% off

Max Payne 3 50% off

Indie Bundle II (Botanicula, E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy, Oil Rush, Splice, Universe Sandbox) 75% off

• But you never had any to begin with.

Sonic Generations is excellent. The Binding of Isaac eats time.

• edited 2012-07-13 14:58:13
    We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

I wonder if my computer can run From Dust...

it can't. 

CURSE YOU PIXEL SHADEEEEEEEEEEER

Anno 2070 looks good, but it apparently has some of the worst DRM you can find, and they never lowered the price after release, so 50% off just puts it at what should be its current non-sale price.

Picked up the Max Payne 1/2 pack for 3.74.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Hm, I should have voted for Magicka to help get more copies of Magicka to be given away on SteamGifts.

Got Ys: The Oath in Felghana, as I didn't want anything in the bundle it's supposed to be in nor do I think it'll drop down any lower.

That just leaves the Alan Wake pack for my priority targets.

So...one of the current flash deals is all the Half-Life games for $5.18. That's one of the best deals I've ever seen.

For 10 dollars, you mean.

• edited 2012-07-13 17:13:58

• It says its $10 for all the games. $5.18 is how much you save buy getting the bundle.

Oops, wrong number >.>

Still a good deal.

Fuck yeah!

ACR won the vote by a lot.

Bought the Max Payne bundle because lolimplusecontrol.

Down from $40 to $6 in two days. Damn you Gaben...

• But you never had any to begin with.

Well, it is a good (if stupidly hard) series!

• edited 2012-07-13 19:04:50
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

The next three games to vote on are Metro 2033, F3AR, and Bioshock 2.

I voted for Metro because I'd like to play that one, I don't care about F3AR, and I have Bioshock 2.

And I bought the Assassin's Creed Revelations Gold Edition.

• edited 2012-07-13 19:07:44
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

I voted Metro too because it's the most interesting game of the lot IMO. Even though it would melt my computer if I tried to play it.

Also voting for Metro. The other two don't interest me that much.

Not sure if I should get ACR. I haven't finished Brotherhood yet.

I haven't finished Brotherhood yet, but I've been enjoying it enough that I doubt I'll be sick of it by the time I'm done.

True...I guess I'll go for it.

I mean, from what I hear it's basically just more Assassin's Creed 2, with more story and closure for Ezio and Altair.  That's either a great thing or a bad thing.

The gameplay is a lot of fun on it's own, IMO, and I've been enjoying the story a lot too.  Desmond and Ezio.

And Altair I guess.

Hmmm...I have a few friends playing Tribes: Ascend, the starter pack is cheap, but when I look at gameplay I feel like I'm going to royally suck at it.

Should I vote for Metro just to help you people?

If you don't want either of the others, sure.

I don't want any of them.