If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Steam Summer Sale 2012

Comments

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

How shitty is a computer when it can't even play some of the games in the Humble Indie Bundle?

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^A netbook?

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

it's a desktop

How old is it?

From around 2006-2007, I think.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Sanctum's been featured in at least one bundle and my computer can't run it properly.

• edited 2012-07-13 13:19:38
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

Heads up: Saints Row 3 won the vote and will go on sale in half an hour.

Good for me since SR3 was my top priority this sale.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Damn. Was hoping for Witcher 2 (not that it had much of a chance :/)

• a little muffled

^ I voted for it.

Huh. Looking at the numbers, much closer to an even split than I expected.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I voted for SR3.

Sorry. :V

Nah, no apology needed :P

I think the voting system is a pretty cool idea.

Wait, SR3 has co-op?

hey forzare we should buy it and co-op and beat people up with giant purple dildos.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    yes

we shall be

THE DILDOVENGERS

> apologizing for voting

Hmm, something I don't see very often in a certain other context.

I'm voting for Magicka in the new one. Partly because I already have Limbo, and if I could go back and make that purchasing decision again, I'm not entirely sure I'd get it.

• edited 2012-07-12 19:14:16
    a little muffled

If Magicka wins, you'll save...what, $3 compared to the price it's currently at?

Given the prices all three are already on sale for, this vote seems kind of pointless. On the last one it was like $20 off of SR3 compared to previous sale price.

Yeah, it's kinda silly.

But when you consider how price points work, the one that wins will sell a lot more copies than it otherwise would have.

I voted for Trine 2 just because.

Also, the pricing for SR3 is a little weird but I managed to snag the complete collection for $25.

Well, the deal is going to run from like 3 in the morning to 10 AM, right? Probably less peopl people buying games, so the deal won't be as good.
  • a little muffled

@INUH: Well, that's true. I might even buy Magicka at $2.50 and I probably won't at $6. It's just hard to get really excited about what wins the poll, you know?

Oh, and I just bought SR3.

Anyone know if Warlock is good? The screenshots look pretty and stuff, but with that sort of game, it's kinda hard to judge based on them.

Warlock is a pretty cool class, ti has endless ranged attack and doesnt afraid of need prepare spells.

Trine 2 won. Oh, well. Still have the rest of the sale to decide if Magicka is worth $6.

• You can change. You can.
    More like, I just think it's kind of silly to say that everyone who likes some kind of media absolutely has to go and purchase some particular work...  I could understand saying people should, like, try playing it or something... but saying that they have to actually buy a copy of it is a little much.

While I agree with what you're saying, it's not always easy to try without buying most of the time. Specially with video games where rent services are not always available.

so I don't see how buying a game on a heavy discount is really that bad an idea in this context.

• edited 2012-07-13 03:04:26
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

New options:

• Stronghold 3

• Brink

• Ghost Recon 2

Um. These all appear to suck. Voted for Ghost Recon because it would be the cheapest after discount.

I know for a fact that Stronghold 3 and Brink are terrible. Ghost Recon it is.
  • But you never had any to begin with.

Saints Row 3 is showing up as 33% off here. :/

I mean, I already have it, but still...