If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Animu/Mango General

Comments

• Her name is Nanami Madobe. :v

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

/me finds themepack

/me runs .themepack file

/me gets theme immediately

OH GOSH THIS IS EXTREMELY DISTRACTING

• There is love everywhere, I already know

Johnny Yong Bosch

RENTON.

Arghh what is wrong with me I can't stop hearing Kaori Nazuka say that in her Eureka voice.

Of course, this is coming from somebody who doesn't watch much Magical Girl stuff, so...

That could totally be a thing. I did like the gears a bit better.

And thoughtspeak does kind of break the game a bit, well, more than gear already does.

So uh, what's the deal with Vic Mignogna

Yaoi fangirls hate him, that is all I know.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Renton = second MMPR Black Ranger

what

• That was my reaction as well.
  • But you never had any to begin with.

Also Lelouch.

• LaiLai
    edited 2013-02-25 16:02:56

And Ichigo. And Zero in MvC3. And Yukimura. And Vash the Stampede. And Guy from Tales of the Abyss.

And.. well, you get the idea.

• Silence is golden.

Some guy on youtube went through the trouble of recobbling the original and Director's Cut versions of MD Geist together to get the ~definitive MD Geist experience~.

I'm amazed. In a good way.

• edited 2013-02-26 05:02:02

oops

• edited 2013-02-26 05:05:07

oops

• edited 2013-02-26 05:06:11

^ Reminds me of that ANN column I read about the guy whose former boss at an anime company was really into Geist, and shoved it down the employees' throats or something. Apparently the boss was the only one who actually liked it.

That could totally be a thing. I did like the gears a bit better.

Wait uh, which part of my post are you specifically referring to?

in case anybody's wondering about the triple-posting, I lost my connection, then pressed submit after reconnecting, and I didn't notice the post already went in.

Wait uh, which part of my post are you specifically referring to?

That the Unlocked gears could be a supermode they access once in a while which they start to spam at the end of the season.

• Has friends besides tanks now

One Piece spoilers:

I can't believe Buggy is actually a warlord now. As cool as this is, I hope he's actually a strong fighter now, himself. Great chapter all around.

• This was posted on reddit. I read it and found it creepy enough to think I might post it here and see what you lot think (assuming it hasn't already been posted; I don't read this thread, you see).

And maybe somebody can tell me if the protagonist is meant to be a boy or a girl.

• edited 2013-02-28 17:58:06
    Has friends besides tanks now

I'm surprised you didn't already know about it. It's kind of a classic. :V

• This sort of thing still surprises you?

Dammit, I'm slipping.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

>Enigma of Amigara Fault

looooooool. I've heard that thing referenced in rap battles it's that widespread by now.

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!

THIS HOLE WAS MADE FOR ME is a meme too.

And it's a boy.

• edited 2013-02-28 18:02:40

hey

stop making me feel stupid

=(

Now I remember why I never post here.

• edited 2013-02-28 18:04:30

Now I remember why I never post here.

Aww.

• edited 2013-03-01 02:04:14

So I'm watching Dancouga Nova for some reason and so far, it's one of those things where you're not really impressed, but not quite turned off. The animation is unimpressive, but I'm not sure if that's just the date. Doess have some interesting ideas, though. Like how Dancouga doesn't side based on morality, it just helps anybody losing. The characters seem to find super robot cliches little awkward, which is sort of amusing, but as far as I've gotten, it's not really an aspect that'd hook anyone.

By the way, does "yatte yaruze!" carry some sort of significance?

• edited 2013-03-01 12:41:05
    There is love everywhere, I already know

>Episode 7 of Gundam Unicorn

>Spring

:D

>2014

Figures.

Hey, the universe doesn't completely hate me!

Vividred on PS3 could be... explosive. I wish they'd give it to Cyberconnect2, cause then it would be really crazy.

Cyberconnect2 should really be given like, any anime game.

• I still don't have a PS3. :c

Also, I like how this is a series in which the characters' equipment is literally powered by friendship, and yet the game is only 1 player... >.>

• edited 2013-03-01 17:54:04

I (temporarily?) dropped Vividred. The OP is like the catchiest theme song I've heard since "Connect", though.

Also, Lagrange season 2 improved against the first very quickly, in that I actually know what's going on now.

By the way, does Japan have some obsession with attractive characters who never date? (yes, this comes from something specific. But only vaguely)

Also, looks like Bandai did design figures for the non-Vox mecha in Lagrange (see here, ctrl+f vox aura. Note that it's really pic-heavy), but I guess they're not coming out now.

• edited 2013-03-01 20:02:21

I (temporarily?) dropped Vividred.

Why not keep it dropped?

The OP is like the catchiest theme song I've heard since "Connect", though.

Man, if it was on the level of "Connect," I think I would remember. :[

By the way, does Japan have some obsession with attractive characters who never date? (yes, this comes from something specific. But only vaguely)

Well, otaku do, since this seems to be incredibly common in anime.

Also, Lagrange season 2 improved against the first very quickly, in that I actually know what's going on now.

Yeah, S2 was pretty great.

Also, looks like Bandai did design figures for the non-Vox mecha in Lagrange (see here, ctrl+f vox aura. Note that it's really pic-heavy), but I guess they're not coming out now.

Awww.

No, just anime/JRPGs/VNs, except when it's not. Almost every J-Drama I've ever watched had dating in some form (notable exceptions include the AKB48 horror one).

Also, I like how this is a series in which the characters' equipment is literally powered by friendship, and yet the game is only 1 player... >.>

You play as one of them and have the rest as supports? /wmg

• Man, if it was on the level of "Connect," I think I would remember. :[

Didn't you only watch the first episode? There was no opening in that one, and the theme song was only during the end credits, and you didn't sound like you were paying attention by then.

That being said, "Connect" isn't that great a theme song. But in the (admittedly not too large) category of "theme songs from Japanese TV shows that are specifically comparable to PMMM", I'd put

Eiyuu (Ultraman Nexus)>Connect>Alive a Life (Kamen Rider Ryuki)>Shining Days (My-HiME)

I'm not sure where to place Synchrogazer from Symphogear, (and it doesn't quite fit in this category anyway) but it's honestly better than Connect. Even though Connect endears to me more. Not sure how I can really explain that.

Awww.

Well, it's possible for Bandai to release things after they appeared to have forgotten about them. Then again, a lot of other prototypes haven't seen the light of day (Chogokin for alternate versions of the Gokaiger robot comes to mind here)

No, just anime/JRPGs/VNs, except when it's not. Almost every J-Drama I've ever watched had dating in some form (notable exceptions include the AKB48 horror one).

Is there any anime or manga where the characters do have a dating life, but it's pushed into the background so it's just a statement of "yes, these people do have lives outside of what you see". Also, AKB48 horror?