If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• a little muffled

@Facebook: I guess I should be thankful that the most annoying thing on mine is my eleven-year-old cousin posting about One Direction all the time.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    my mouth hurts

stupid surgery
  • You can change. You can.

didn't they give you cocaine or something

• edited 2012-07-25 13:58:49
    a little muffled

@Forzare: Here's hoping you recover as fast as I did.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I have a cousin who is, quite embarrassingly, like the antithesis of Yayoi Takatsuki.

• a little muffled

what does that even mean

• edited 2012-07-25 14:20:52
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^^ Yeah, they gave me some pain stuff but it's still really unpleasant.

^^ Thanks.

Hope you feel better soon, Forzare.

@Nyktos: Yayoi Takatsuki is an Idolmaster character who is best known for being poor (well, more like working-class), resourceful, hard-working, and perpetually cheery.

• I'm a damn twisted person

A rich mean slacker?

• Yayoi Takatsuki also sings the only iDOLM@STER song that I actually listen to.

• edited 2012-07-25 15:05:50
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Not exactly, but I mean that I have a cousin who has demanding tastes, spends too much time hanging out with friends, and isn't the most pleasant person to be around.

Hopefully that will change.

^ Well clearly, my cousin sings no iM@S songs.

Though...are you refering to Kiramekirari or the breakfast song?

• Kiramekirari, because it's the denpa-est iDOLM@STER song.

I love that song too.  It's just so damn...happy! and catchy!

...what's denpa?

• ...what's denpa?

A music genre!  Which basically amounts to "music that sounds happy and moe."  High-pitched, often off-key female vocals, try to sound catchy, lyrics often based on moe archetypes, etc.

off-key as in out of tune?

/me looks very angrily at Mikuru for "Koi No Mikuru Densetsu"

Fun fact about Element Hunters:

You'd expect cute little idol singer Hannah Weber to have a cute little squeaky voice off-camera.  She doesn't.  She has a normal voice.

• JHMJHM
    Here, There, Everywhere

All this talk of moe-pop is offending my senses. I need to go listen to some Man Is The Bastard to clean my ears out.

• edited 2012-07-25 15:42:20
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I don't usually approve of moë-pop, but that song--despite its name translating roughly to "Sparkling Sparkle" is just that damn good.

By my taste at least.

• JHMJHM
    Here, There, Everywhere

*shrugs*

That's cool. I'm still in the mood for some aggressive, bass-driven noise-punk.

• edited 2012-07-25 15:50:19

I listen to non-moe stuff too...

...usually...

• edited 2012-07-25 17:26:56
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Herp a derp wrong thread
  • I'm a damn twisted person
    Best time to say it; Forzare I will never stop reading your name as Fourze.

... Could you yell IT'S SPACE TIME!! for me and other Toku nerds?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    It's funny becaus I've never been able to stop reading Fourze as Forzare.

but

sure why not

UCHU KITAAAAAAAAAA
  • Good God, now I can't unsee it.
  • Well, my day has been ruined. I saw something I'm pretty sure would piss you guys off too if I linked it, it has to do with the Aurora incident.

• Kichigai birthday!!

@DYRE and Glenn

• edited 2013-01-21 03:11:06

• Has friends besides tanks now

^ what is even his point

Is he just making fun of Batman by showing him looking onto the spectacle?

• edited 2012-07-25 21:51:28
    A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

Finally got a working BitTorrent downloader on my One X. Unsurprisingly it's a little eccentric (smartphones generally don't make it easy to use a console), but I'm currently using it to download FreeBSD so I know that it at least works.