If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

-googles-

Dammit, there are no decent pictures of ninja chameleons. I've never been so disappointed in the internet.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Now that Milos is finally gone I can safely post this video

fucken turk

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
    you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

• You can change. You can.

what the hell 

dude

you have to go to loony bin

Dammit, there are no decent pictures of ninja chameleons. I've never been so disappointed in the internet. 

• edited 2012-07-24 19:58:57
    One foot in front of the other, every day.

I am posting merely to comment upon the validity and excellence of the post two north of mine, and I hope that all of us will take example of the noble Ironweaver. 

On a slightly more serious note, "REMOVE KEBAB" is something I'll now have to use in real life. 

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

• ClockworkUniverse: no self-respecting ninja chameleon would leave evidence of their existence like that.

I am reminded of that old joke about Snake's cardboard box being incredibly effective because "you've never seen a soldier using a cardboard box to hide, now have you?"

• Kichigai birthday!!

When someone is banned in Krautchan's /int/ it says KEBAB HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM PREMISES. It's funny. There's also "X genocide best day of my life"

• You never heard of Espio the Chameleon, Juan?

^^^^^True, but if I had set that as my avatar, nobody would have known it was a chameleon.

• Has friends besides tanks now
    @Juan: If it makes you feel any better, I wasted most of this evening sleeping as well. I was planning to read, but my bed is really comfy. In hindsight, I should have migrated to my computer chair.

On the plus side, my hair's finally at a length where I don't look like a complete tool wearing a beanie, and I think my arms might somehow be bulking up a bit, in spite of me losing weight overall.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

True, but if I had set that as my avatar, nobody would have known it was a chameleon.

I found the perfect picture of a ninja chameleon for you to use as an avatar!

Here it is:

• edited 2012-07-24 21:51:05
    You can change. You can.

You never heard of Espio the Chameleon, Juan?

--googles--

ahahah inuh that was the solution to all your problems and you missed it

@Juan: If it makes you feel any better, I wasted most of this evening sleeping as well. I was planning to read, but my bed is really comfy. In hindsight, I should have migrated to my computer chair.

'Twas just two hours for me, but I had to be somewhere else at 3 PM and I slept from 2-4 and funnily enough it was because I was waiting on my bed for it to be 2:30 and go out. 

I saw some pictures of him, but he wasn't sufficiently obvious as a ninja.

Fair enough.

• Has friends besides tanks now

'Twas just two hours for me, but I had to be somewhere else at 3 PM and I slept from 2-4 and funnily enough it was because I was waiting on my bed for it to be 2:30 and go out. 

I think I probably only slept for a few hours, too. Trying to finish reading this (minus the paragraphs on individual courses of study), which is a part of my school's Common Reading. I get what he's saying and agree with it -- actually, it's nice having my thoughts affirmed by someone so eloquent -- but the fact that it's so agreeable without treading new ground makes it hard to progress.

• No rainbow star

Espio: The only character where you have to put more effort than just a recolour to make a character like him as he's a fucking chameleon

I hate it when you find a convention you wanna go to, and you realize that all the dates on it are for 2012, and you don't know when and where it's being run next time.

• Well, looking back on this month, it was mostly meh, but the Zelda Symphony Orchestra was pretty good. Hopefully I'll be able to see the rest of San Diego next year.

• IJBM: trying to meet up with a friend via an event they invited you to on Facebook. What happened to that being 100% reliable? Ah well.

"wasn't sufficiently obvious as a ninja."

Well that just means he's good at it, right?

but ninjas are obvious when you look at them

it's just that they aren't supposed to be seen

I reiterate.

Chameleon ninja.

• @Lai I'm going to go see the Zelda Symphony tomorrow in Philadelphia. What is it like? And will it entertain non-fans too?
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

I must have some sort of talent.

Only I could end the third night of a week-long vacation by suddenly becoming depressed and unable to deal with people.

lies

i could totally do that too

he said it was a talent, not a superpower bestowed upon him and only him

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Just bugs me that when I finally get to hang with friends, the socialization is just too much for me to deal with. I don't get how people deal with it.

It also bugs me how many people have been coming up to talk to me about how much they miss my mother. Why yes, let me comfort you. It certainly impacted your life more than mine.

It also bugs me that I ended the night bitching about my life situation to my friends. I really don't want to be defined by my problems.

• LaiLai
    edited 2012-07-25 00:02:00

@Mr.W:
    Well, my family seemed fairly entertained by it. One of which isn't into video games at all.

If it's anything like the one here in California, it'll be an outside event and have a cosplay contest before the main event.

They'll perform erm... movements I believe based on each individual game. Though I remember them playing the series' recurring themes first along with the Ocarina songs as a prelude. And they were fond of encores when I went there.

Sorry that I'm not the best at explaining these things.

he said it was a talent, not a superpower bestowed upon him and only him

"Only I"