If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• You can change. You can.

Well, it's not a 616 (Main Marvel Universe) thing but once, when Reed was using a machine that looked at different universe to try and find a solution to the Civil War that doesn't involve assembling the Dickhead Coalition he finds a universe where Steven Rogers and "Natasha Stark" marry to solve the war

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Did he then try to convince them to do that in 616?

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

But Steven Rogers is a guy, isn't he? How is that a genderbent slash fic? :V

• Just saw Avengers. Insert keysmashing and quoting of basically everything here.

Getting technical for a second, I think that was the most tightly scripted movie I've seen. I'm pretty impressed with that aspect of it. Also all the explosions and punches.

well there's a man

who is now a girl

Did he then try to convince them to do that in 616? 

Well, he did it after Cap died and I don't think that marrying corpses is a viable political solution.

Of course, it would have been the best solution

"After Steve and Tony wreck NYC"

Tony: Please stop, Steve. Please. We can't keep doing this.

Steven: I can do this all day, Tony.

Tony: But can you do it...in my bed?

Steven: ...smooth, shellhead.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

But it's not a slash fic if only one of them is a girl. :|

oh you said slash

...eh close enough to be mentioned.

I don't think that marrying corpses is a viable political solution.

do it anyway

• a little muffled

"I don't think that marrying corpses is a viable political solution." - Not a phrase I woke up this morning expecting to encounter.

"Anthony Stark do you take this shell of a man who represents the American dream and the only man in recorded history to punch Hitler in the face as your husband"

"Yes"

"And do you, Steven Rogers, take this pompous, presumptuous ass as your husband?"

*Tony makes Steven's head nod a la Weekend at Bernie's

"I declare you husband and corpse"

• I'm a damn twisted person

Couldn't they like... bring in a Life Model Decoy for the ceremony? 

yeah but where's the fun in that

• No rainbow star

I just went to a frozen yogurt place

It was just like soft serve ice cream. 8D I am happy now

• Thanks for replies about the tumblr/blog question. It definitely clarifies some stuff, but I guess I probably will still have to think a little more about whether it is worthwhile for me to start one of those things.

glennmagusharvey,

That does sound like a pretty out there dream. The fact that the guy who actually was Nixon's vice-president then ended up being charged with a bunch of stuff and then resigning might not bode well. Better a bizarre dream than a nightmare though I suppose.

Anyway, so this post might have some potential value, here is a link to a 1999 story about a male synchronized swimmer who was shut out of the Olympics.

my leg is trying to take over as sole control of my body. and it's doing that through copious amounts of pain

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

@LouieW: I think you were Gerald Ford, actually, not Spiro Agnew, if that's any consolation.

In any case, that article was a nice read.  Thanks for linking it!

• Forzare, do you want the Professor Speks? If you're interested, let me know.

• edited 2012-07-18 12:06:33
    Has friends besides tanks now

Don't have to work maintenance today! :D

Guess I'm not working Fridays, either. And I'm perfectly fine with that.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^ Thanks for the offer, but I already have em.
  • Has friends besides tanks now

Turned 23 CD's, Borderlands, and some anime in to the local music store and gained $94.60 in store credit. So what did I do with it?

Bought 22 packs of Magic cards, The Sound of Perseverance, and a deck box that isn't beaten to shit. And I still have $3.44 left.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

What anime was this?

• Has friends besides tanks now

Shiki season 1, and Basilisk episodes 1-4. Oh, and some movies - Paranormal Activity and Audition.

As for the Magic packs, I got a Wurmcoil Engine and a foil Etched Champion in the same pack (from a pack with Etched Champion on the front; he really is my champion), after some worry that the 12 Scars of Mirrodin packs wouldn't yield any Mythics. Unfortunately, the Mythic I got from the 2013 packs was Omniscience.

Ah, well. Worth it.

• People are sharing Tumblrs? Here's mine.

well now you have a challenge

make omniscience work in a sixty cards deck

• edited 2012-07-18 16:00:16
    Has friends besides tanks now

Maaaybe. But I think I'd rather just toss my awesome new goods (possibly including a full playset of Vampire Nighthawks) into my current deck.

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
  • But you never had any to begin with.

possibly including a full playset of Vampire Nighthawks

You wouldn't dare.

I just saw four squirrels kill a nest of baby birds D:

i told everyone squirrels were evil

did they listen?

no

we're all doomed now

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

See? I knew it! Those furry little bastards are the dolphins of the land!