If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

My A/C is working fine but thanks for asking. :P

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

95 F over here.

It's like that every day. :/

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Speak Celsius, medieval folks.

• JHMJHM
    Here, There, Everywhere

Can't leave my A/C on due to energy caps. Goddamnit...

• edited 2012-06-20 18:02:26
    a little muffled

It's 33° C without humidex here, which Google says is 91.4° F.

And it's pretty humid.

• I'm glad it's only 75 here, although apparently it'll be about 80 in the next couple of days.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

It's actually relatively cool for Alabama here at 86.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Speak Celsius, medieval folks.

Heh, I've got into the habit of using Fahrenheit when talking with foreigners on the internet.

35 C.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

So this place got me curious and I decided to check out BTL...

then was suddenly very happy I left and stayed away.

• edited 2012-06-20 18:15:57

^ To be frank, I think both sides are trying to put that aside. Please don't bring it up again.

Anyway, I won't be posting here anymore because, y'know. 

• edited 2012-06-20 18:14:52
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

snip

• Has friends besides tanks now

^^^ What Orcus said. I regret involving myself in any of it, honestly, and it seems that everyone here's willing to drop it.

Fair enough. What were talking about? The weather?

JESUS IT'S NINETY FUCKING DEGREES HERE!

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

I think both sides are trying to put that aside.

Anyway, I won't be posting here anymore because, y'know. 

This isn't a criticism or snark or anything, but those two statements are kinda funny side-by-side. All the best, Orcus. 

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

It's like... three degrees here. :<

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

So when I set up that drama thread, I did not expect that soon I would be presented with a much larger drama.

My camera's resolution is amazing.

I took a picture of that dove earlier. I just discovered that if you zoom in on her eye, you can actually see me holding the camera.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Is there a wedding cake reflected in the lens?

• MrWMrW
    edited 2012-06-20 18:25:08

In other news, Gary Oldman.

• You can change. You can.

it's way too hot in colombia

fuck the weather (and thor for not making it rain)

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

yeah, fuckin' thor, honestly

You're right job. It's totally my fault for assuming my schedule this week would be anything like last week's.

that was pretty silly of you, malk

• You can change. You can.

Yeah, man. since when do things make sense.

I also like how they scheduled me on the one day I specifically asked not to work this week. It's not even a busy day.

I mean really, my first week I had 4-8 shifts and nobody bothered to tell me I'd be switching not only to 8-12(which I don't mind because those are my operating hours) but also the days on which I work.

Ah well, it's still better than the taxi job and the job itself isn't that bad. I'll just have to power through.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Hey guys. 

Remember when the timestream shat itself?

• edited 2012-06-20 20:07:25
    Has friends besides tanks now

Can we do it again? I learned from that incident that I possess untold latent magical powers - for instance, summoning the webmaster with haste - so maybe I could do it.

heh, yes

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

Last time that happened my past self tried to punch me.

So yes.