If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• You can change. You can.

OK, let's discuss something very important.

Thanos has a very weird chin

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

It's really fucking dumb, yeah, and I don't think any of the sides involved are completely right.

I care about both forums, and would just hate having to choose sides, especially in situations so ridiculous and unproductive as this one.

So, for everyone's sake, let's just leave it all alone, okay?

While I'm more willing to drop it, I just want to point out, again, that you're a mod over there and you need to make a decision pronto.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

The gun vs. sword thing was over a month ago and only relevant insofar as it was where Martello and I first butted heads. To be fair, that debacle was a honest misinterpretation of my point on Martello's part. He and I never really get along very well, though, from when I arrived at BTL to now. The really relevant point here is the exception I take to Martello's general conduct when it comes to disagreements and the paedophilia thing over at TVT, which it seems has spiralled out of control and then drama llama. 

• edited 2012-06-20 17:00:56
    Champion of the Whales

Disregard

For the sake of balance, he tried to get along with me and I tried to get along with him. Some people never mix, though, and I suppose that's how we got here. 

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

In general, shit like that is what makes me jaded. I can never get the wind what's supposed to be cool at the moment. Seems like everything and nothing at once.

Quite a postmodernist definition of cool there, Gacek. You'd make a good hipster. :>

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

By the way, should I recognise the_wind_fish and Werewolf Militia?

whale and formalehyde

• edited 2012-06-20 16:53:09
    One foot in front of the other, every day.

I believe the_wind_fish is Whale (correct me if I'm wrong), and I can't remember who Werewolf Militia is. 

ninjuan'd

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

On a much more upbeat note, does anyone know what doves eat?

• JHMJHM
    edited 2012-06-20 16:54:09
    Here, There, Everywhere

Werewolf Militia used to be Disaster Grind on TVT.

^ Whatever pigeons eat, i.e. seed and/or whatever they find.

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

whatever trash people throw them at parks.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

fingers.

bats?

catholics

it explains everything

Seems guys got wrong, I know nothing of being in 5P.

Doves eat peace.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

No, they really fucking love wedding cake. Why else are they always at weddings?

I chuckled.

Well done. o/

I just found an example of cool, but since the thread has moved, I'm moving along.

• On another another note...heat wave across most of the U.S. How's everyone (American) holding up? I'm fine here with my A/C.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    i'm baking alive
  • JHMJHM
    Here, There, Everywhere

It's way too warm here. Seriously.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

96 degrees outside.

I wonder if I should just go swimming.

• Nothing really anything worth of note.

Not too hot, and not too cool either.

• a little muffled

@Evergreen:

On another another note...heat wave across most of the U.S. How's everyone (American) holding up? I'm fine here with my A/C.
    Not American, but close enough (geographically) for it to remain relevant.

I am fine in my room with the AC on but we don't have central air. I am starving right now but hanging around downstairs long enough to make myself some dinner is not a welcoming prospect.

you assholes and your a/c
  • Has friends besides tanks now

It hit a high of 92 where I am, today. Good thing I live in the basement where it's always a nice temperature. :D

• Pfft, weaklings.